Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vortech bumped my RWHP big time!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 09:50 PM
ebr
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Vortech bumped my RWHP big time!

Is Hpp who tuned your car?
Old 12-21-2006, 11:24 PM
RocDoc
1st Gear Member

Mike Wilson @ Lone Star Performance
Old 12-22-2006, 05:00 PM
RocDoc
1st Gear Member

uhhhhh no. I just made a statement....I did not say it was a fact...I just repeatedwhat I heard. Just my nature...I'm a football coach....push me....I push back. That's the way it is. I did not come on this site with a chip on my shoulder....just made a statement.
once again....Merry Christmas.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:34 PM
androdz
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: KTownGT

ORIGINAL: kenthicken

ORIGINAL: hawgman

Why would you want to tone it down?
437 is a little much to be pulling out of a bone stock 4.6 shortblock.
Not really, with a good conservative dyno tune, you can get 475+ RWHP without to much trouble.

Which vortech blower did you get?
NO ANYTHING OVER 450RWHP is asking for a rod to break and then a broken block. I have seen 2 many 4.6 blocks blown to pieces with conservative tunes and under 15 degrees of timing, 11.0 and under a/f ratio. Remember this car was not FI from the factory so it comes with butter like internals, nothing is forged.

Andrew
Old 12-23-2006, 04:12 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: RocDoc

The p!$$ing contest is over. I disagree with you....you disagree with me. There is no amount of your verbal posturing going to change my opinion....that's it. I find your attitude and demeanor to be somewhat distracting from the fact that I'm happy with my tune. You can beat your gums til you are blue in the face regarding one statement that I made...the 450rwhp thing. My opinion....you have high jacked the thread to verbally beat a dead horse regarding your opinion. Your opinions are like a$$ holes....every body has one.....but most keep it to themselves.
I'm out of here.
Merry Christmas to everyone else reading the feckless verbal bludgeoning going on here.
No.... I wasn't beating a dead horse reguarding my opinion... I was beating a dead horse reguarding your opinion. If in fact it is actually your opinion. Hard to tell. First you said it was yours, then you said you just repeat what you have heard which means it isn't really yours it is someone elses. Do you actually have an opinion?

I didn't mean any harm. I simply offered an opinion same as you did. Only difference was, when you offered your opinion it was gospel, when I offered mine, I am an *******. Well, there were two differences I guess... when I offered mine, I didn't call you names or reply back in an attackful manor, you did. If you say that is your nature because you are a football coach, then I pitty the kids that have to play under you.

So there, I replied again. Come on back and get all worked up again and show everyone how important you are.
Old 12-23-2006, 06:50 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Thats one hell of of gain man. You are def one lucky SOB as stated earlier. I wish I won it If you think that you should tone it down then do so -- it's your motor and if it throws a rod then you'll be a hell of a lot more sorry then us. I wouldv'e just got the internals done since the SC was free and pushed it. JMO. Enjoy your ride man!!
Old 12-25-2006, 05:00 PM
RocDoc
1st Gear Member

Sorry but I refuse to get involved.... Having the forged internals installed next. Go find some one else to mess with.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:02 PM
RocDoc
1st Gear Member

Mess with Anddroz.