Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Will does the February Issue of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords hit the newstand?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Default Will does the February Issue of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords hit the newstand?

I have a subscription but I understand this month will include a 2005 -2007 GTbolt-on performance DVD included only on the newsstand copy. I can hardly wait.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:26 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Will does the February Issue of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords hit the newstand?

interesting
Old 12-21-2006, 02:30 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Will does the February Issue of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords hit the newstand?

I already have it ;P (hook up froma un-named friend) its pretty good. The disc is not worth it though, they take the car to JDM and let Jim base dyno the car, they show you their installs of a bolt on Stainless Works exhaust header back, a BBK throttle body, a C&L intake, a Predator tuner, BBK UD pulleys, Pro 5.0 shifter, Pro 5.0 gears, Steeda suspension, Baer front brake kit, and Vortech SC hen they change to an SCT Tuner and put the car at 460rwhp and 400ft trq. They really do not teach anything in it.

They explain quickly why each of these is beneficial but most of it is common knowledge to a car guy anyway, they do not go over the fact that there are a huge amount of choices, or ways to go, they do not even discuss why they whent with one brand over another. The DVDis good that it is free cause I would have never paid for it

The magazine itself is all i wanted.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:33 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

So I wont get one if i have a subscription...Thats how they repay there Loyal following..

[sm=WTFsgign.gif]
Old 12-21-2006, 06:40 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: mattblasi

I already have it ;P (hook up froma un-named friend) its pretty good. The disc is not worth it though, they take the car to JDM and let Jim base dyno the car, they show you their installs of a bolt on Stainless Works exhaust header back, a BBK throttle body, a C&L intake, a Predator tuner, BBK UD pulleys, Pro 5.0 shifter, Pro 5.0 gears, Steeda suspension, Baer front brake kit, and Vortech SC hen they change to an SCT Tuner and put the car at 460rwhp and 400ft trq. They really do not teach anything in it.

They explain quickly why each of these is beneficial but most of it is common knowledge to a car guy anyway, they do not go over the fact that there are a huge amount of choices, or ways to go, they do not even discuss why they whent with one brand over another. The DVDis good that it is free cause I would have never paid for it

The magazine itself is all i wanted.
Sort of sounds like every single article in every single one of their editions.. Shill to the people that advertise with them. That is exactly why I let my subscription lapse. If you advertise with them, you have the greatest product in the world. ( just look at their review of the BBK Throttle Body ).
Old 12-21-2006, 06:42 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: torch red

So I wont get one if i have a subscription...Thats how they repay there Loyal following..

[sm=WTFsgign.gif]
Honestly I would not worry about it, Its not that impressive.