Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MMFF Magazine DVD

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 08:46 PM
s2k
5th Gear Member

Default MMFF Magazine DVD

Go get it if you havent yet, it comes with a dvd where they fix up a GT with bolt ons, suspension upgrades, wheels and tires,and a vortech supercharger. Its pretty good and they test it at the track.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:08 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: MMFF Magazine DVD

I actually thought it was kinda lame, but isnt this the second post on this. I think there was one about a week ago. Anyway, the DVD the do suspension, exhaust, ud pulley, throttlebody , intake, vortech sc, pro 5.0 shifter and a few other things.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:13 PM
s2k
5th Gear Member

I mean compared to your car of course it was LAME but to us lower life GT's its nice. The editor talking is horrible yet funny when he fumbles through words.
Old 12-24-2006, 10:42 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: s2k

I mean compared to your car of course it was LAME but to us lower life GT's its nice. The editor talking is horrible yet funny when he fumbles through words.
I wish they did a bit more to go over different parts as well, maybe the differences in FI options and such other than just this is a supercharger it sucks in air and rams it down the cars throt makes it go fast. And the host could have def. been better, I think this was his first time speaking out loud or something.

The car was nice though, but I am not a fan of the Fangs... just me.. Also go figure the month JDM has theur car on the cover is the sme month they release a DVD with them building a car @ JDM who else noticed that ??
Old 12-25-2006, 01:15 AM
phatphil
3rd Gear Member

I watched it last night and was thinking how great it would be if Whipple would put together a DVD to show people how to install their S/C. Or forany of the major makers of S/C's to put together a DVD.
Old 12-25-2006, 01:19 AM
limer06stang
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: phatphil

I watched it last night and was thinking how great it would be if Whipple would put together a DVD to show people how to install their S/C. Or forany of the major makers of S/C's to put together a DVD.
+1 on that!!!!
Old 12-25-2006, 02:36 AM
probinator
3rd Gear Member

iI thought it was a cool dvd. I think I got it with my tune and C&L intake...They should have slicked the car down. I thought the times kinda sucked for all the mods.

They gained nice power stock. there stock GT dynoed 279rwhp. I thought that was high. and then they only gained like 14rwhp with the tune and intake. I thoiught that was low. and then when they did the long tube headers and exhuast they only gained 14 or so rwhp. but hey Like they said in the end when they added the SC is when the HP numbers will shine.
Old 12-25-2006, 03:43 AM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: limer06stang

ORIGINAL: phatphil

I watched it last night and was thinking how great it would be if Whipple would put together a DVD to show people how to install their S/C. Or for any of the major makers of S/C's to put together a DVD.
+1 on that!!!!
+1 But not just SC Manufacturers, I think it would be awesome for all major manufacturers to include this. I mean you can provide a written directions as well but the video would be easier for people like me who learn more by being shown how to do something.....