Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fords Warranty & Service Center SUCKS...

Old 12-30-2006, 03:04 PM
05MineralGreyMustang
1st Gear Member

Default Fords Warranty & Service Center SUCKS...

Well my car electrical is f*****ed ford says my indash tv did it ..... also my a/c not working right they never looked at it
also my suspension has a problem they said they couldnt find the problems and my GAS TANK DOESNT LET ME PUMP GAS properley ...Ford's Reply they cant find a problem .... even tho ford knows the gas tank problem is a TSB matter fact he actually gave me the TSB papers proving its a problem but not a recall they manager claims he belives me but just cant find the problem......... me and 1million customers will never fix there gas tank unless your Screwing the Service Manager hopefuly she's a girl
Old 12-30-2006, 03:11 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Fords Warranty & Service Center SUCKS...

sorry to hear about your car troubles. if it were
me, i would solve one issue at a time.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:14 PM
05MineralGreyMustang
1st Gear Member

yeah but ford thinks Everybody that gets a car from them if the suspension or the engine falls on the side of the road and your car is undrivable that you should pay the payments and dont bring it in for service and the warranty should not cover that becuase your head is oddly shaped they will come up with anything just not to fix you car i wonder has anyone every successfully fixed the car ??? at a service center
\
Old 12-30-2006, 03:40 PM
TElke1
2nd Gear Member

I can relate...I took my car in a few months ago b/c I had a strange noise/vibration when I shifted around 3k....I thought it was the dust shield around the front of the tranny...I took it a dealer, even told them what is happening, when, and so on. It took them all day to figure out and I was told it was my exhaust near the rear of the car rattling!! Of course, since I have Flowmasters on the rear, them gave me a had time and charged me for this!! And the results were nothing! It still makes noise and had nothing to do with exhaust!! I am currently looking for another dealer as Im not even going to think about taking my car back to these dumba$$'s.........I hope we all dont get jerked around like this, what is the point of paying the extra cash for an extended warrenty like I did [:@]
Old 12-30-2006, 03:52 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

Honestly it depends on the dealer...I've dealt with the same dealer for 10+ years over 5 different vehicles so we have a good relationship
Old 12-30-2006, 04:03 PM
ohfiveride
2nd Gear Member

telke1 i have THE EXACT problem with that noise..sounds like loose metal ratling when i take of around 3 -4 grand.............i thought it wasa engine knock or something but i dont think it is....i had a guy look under the car while i was getting new tires...we were feeling for loose pipiing or anythinng under there but couldnt fing it...i have slp loudmouths and figured the hangers were not tight enough....i just switched back to my stock exhuast yesterday so i will see if the porblem went away....i never go to the dealer for anything...just a pain in the ***
Old 12-30-2006, 04:05 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

who installed the TV?
Old 12-30-2006, 05:19 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Dang, dang, dang...these type stories pi$$ me off all the time. Hope you get resolution.
Old 12-30-2006, 05:24 PM
TElke1
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ohfiveride

telke1 i have THE EXACT problem with that noise..sounds like loose metal ratling when i take of around 3 -4 grand.............i thought it wasa engine knock or something but i dont think it is....i had a guy look under the car while i was getting new tires...we were feeling for loose pipiing or anythinng under there but couldnt fing it...i have slp loudmouths and figured the hangers were not tight enough....i just switched back to my stock exhuast yesterday so i will see if the porblem went away....i never go to the dealer for anything...just a pain in the ***
did the noise go away??
Old 12-30-2006, 06:20 PM
07AlloyGT
3rd Gear Member

so your new stereo was the culprit as i suspected. so i figure this isn't covered under any sort of warranty?

plus, did they say anything about the tune?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fords Warranty & Service Center SUCKS...