Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Silver Springs 1000+++ 56K Warning

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 02:08 AM
lmunz22
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Silver Springs 1000+++ 56K Warning

That poor Mustang with Lambo doors...
Old 01-07-2007, 02:15 AM
vsop
3rd Gear Member

Don't be hatin on the Lambo doors...

Actually if they made a lambo door for the stang that had a linear movement and did not add 100Lbs to the car I would think about getting them.

But the fact is that they swing out and open. Looks reallt crappy and flimsy when you see them in action. Real Lambos have a very linear and solid motion and you can feel how sturdy they are when you open and close them.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Heavyg72
3rd Gear Member

Thanks for posting the pictures as they are awesome. Anyone know if they have a similar show in the PA, MD, DC, VA area? I would love to go to something like this. Thanks again!!!!
Old 01-07-2007, 10:52 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

ORIGINAL: WhiteStallion06

I liked this hood. Thanks for sharing the pics...
Old 01-07-2007, 11:46 AM
my77stang
6th Gear Member

i may have to drag myself over there today... but im broke =(
Old 01-07-2007, 11:49 AM
Buckman
3rd Gear Member

Thanks for posting the pictures as they are awesome. Anyone know if they have a similar show in the PA, MD, DC, VA area? I would love to go to something like this. Thanks again!!!!
Yes, It is called the Carlisle All Ford Nationals, might be the largest one in the country.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:05 PM
jerjan
4th Gear Member

Thanks for the pics, I wish I could break away and go to these kinda shows. Alas I live in frozen Colorado, just too far away for now.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:34 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

This one seems to look oddly familiar, anyway dude looks awesome, Jimi told me it is a sweet show so I am defenitly going next year. While your down there, tell Jimi I said he better be coming to WFC X in Indy ;P

Anyway man, post more pics of today and have a safe drive back up here to Maryland OK.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:45 PM
WhiteStallion06
4th Gear Member

The show was awesome ... it ended today and there were a significantly less number of people there today but was fun anyway.... the girl was there and no it was not rebecca although she was at the show with her supercharged v6 ... but the girl was there with the guy in the gt500 but she posed with some other cars i think she is building her career as a model because i saw a few calenders around with her on them and someone asked her why she was dressed like that and she said she was there with the car show... but yah it was a lot of fun a lot of amazing paint jobs its crazy the yellow and black hood with flames was a really awesome car it was steeda and had zex in it and an awesome paint job i believe mustang monthly was interviewing him for an article... as far as lambo doors go there were some there and some were okay but a lot of the people that had lambo doors went way overboard with their car but nevertheless all the cars looked great and im excited for next year ..

http://www.npdlink.com/modules/Silve...s/SSFORD07.pdf
this is the link for this year idk if it will help you or not but its put on by the national parts depot this time every year in silver springs
Matt- you gotta come next year it was a blast there was only one full cervinis kit and it was a v6
Old 01-08-2007, 12:25 AM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

The show was awesome ... it ended today and there were a significantly less number of people there today but was fun anyway.... the girl was there and no it was not rebecca although she was at the show with her supercharged v6 ... but the girl was there with the guy in the gt500 but she posed with some other cars i think she is building her career as a model because i saw a few calenders around with her on them and someone asked her why she was dressed like that and she said she was there with the car show... but yah it was a lot of fun a lot of amazing paint jobs its crazy the yellow and black hood with flames was a really awesome car it was steeda and had zex in it and an awesome paint job i believe mustang monthly was interviewing him for an article... as far as lambo doors go there were some there and some were okay but a lot of the people that had lambo doors went way overboard with their car but nevertheless all the cars looked great and im excited for next year ..

http://www.npdlink.com/modules/Silve...s/SSFORD07.pdf
this is the link for this year idk if it will help you or not but its put on by the national parts depot this time every year in silver springs
Matt- you gotta come next year it was a blast there was only one full cervinis kit and it was a v6
Well there are 2 full Cervini's cars around here mate, Joe and Me who will both be hitting shows this season. BTW if you are having free time I am going to be going to the drift event down at VIR the end of Feb.

Quick Reply: Silver Springs 1000+++ 56K Warning