Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Silver Springs 1000+++ 56K Warning

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 12:09 AM
WhiteStallion06
4th Gear Member

Default Silver Springs 1000+++ 56K Warning

I went down to Silver Springs in Ocala Florida for a mini vacation and to see some mustangs i knew it would be a huge show but didnt realize just how big it would be .... there were stangs everywhere ford gts panteras roushes shelbys eleanors t birds trucks anything you wanted ..... it was incredible and theres still one more day of it tomorrow .... heres a few pictures i took but these pictures just give you a taste i didnt have enough time to take a picture of even half the cars there !

These are just a few there was plenty of roushes and saleens there but just didnt have time to take them all

Old 01-07-2007, 12:21 AM
Buckman
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Silver Springs 1000+++ 56K Warning

Thanks for taking the time to supply those pics.
So many beatiful cars in one place, I would have ran outta space on the digital camera in about 5 mins.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:26 AM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Looks like fun. I thought about going tomorrow, but I don't want to pay the $66 for my wife and myself to get in. Wish they had a $10 pass just for the show or something.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:29 AM
timothyrw
3rd Gear Member

nice pics, thanks for posting them!

just one question... what's up w/the hot chick in the pink and white? (the blue convertible mustang gt500)?

i mean, was she paid to be there like a SEMA girl or was she just the owner's wife/girlfriend?

i ask because, i mean, how do you get your wife/girlfriend to do that?! my fiance will wear whatever i want her to in the bedroom but if i suggested an outfight like that in public she'd laugh her *** off!!

and if she volunteered, i admit i wouldhave to wonder a bit...

i'm not complaining... i'm just curioushow a man finds himself in that situation!!!

Old 01-07-2007, 12:30 AM
WhiteStallion06
4th Gear Member

Yah that is quite a bit but if you want to get your fill of mustangs its worth it .... i dont know if there will be as many there tomorrow or not ...
but there was a ton there a lot of amazing cars with a lot of time and money in them ... it would make sense for them to just give you and enterance to the show because i mean there are some gators and flamingos in the park but other than that it pretty much sucks
Old 01-07-2007, 12:34 AM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

I believe she's the VMPtuning girl. That outfit is not very flattering IMO and I say that as one of the few completely heterosexual males left on this planet.

ORIGINAL: timothyrw

just one question... what's up w/the hot chick in the pink and white? (the blue convertible mustang gt500)?

i mean, was she paid to be there like a SEMA girl or was she just the owner's wife/girlfriend?

i ask because, i mean, how do you get your wife/girlfriend to do that?! my fiance will wear whatever i want her to in the bedroom but if i suggested an outfight like that in public she'd laugh her *** off!!

i'm not complaining... i'm just curioushow a man finds himself in that situation!!!

Old 01-07-2007, 12:37 AM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: moosestang

I believe she's the VMPtuning girl. That outfit is not very flattering IMO and I say that as one of the few completely heterosexual males left on this planet.
I'll need to see her in some hot pants to give an accurate opinion by the way.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:43 AM
RUFDRAFT
3rd Gear Member

Awesome show.

Do you have a link so I can plan to go next year?

Thanks

Ruf -

[IMG]local://upfiles/54696/E35E5345DA9A4E738A72E4ADE48F7B9B.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-07-2007, 12:57 AM
timothyrw
3rd Gear Member

no i understand, that's why i didn't think she was being paid to show up. didn't really have that "car show girl" look to her... more like a girlfriend who threw something together...

for some reason i feel better knowing she was actually PAID...

i'll psychoanalyze myself later. but she canlean up against my car anytime...

ORIGINAL: moosestang

ORIGINAL: timothyrw

Old 01-07-2007, 01:12 AM
vsop
3rd Gear Member

That is not Rebecca (Justins Wife)
But the pic of the car on the dyno is of justins Dyno Trailer (VMP Tuning is his company)
If you want to see justins wife, she just won BOTY for Mustang 5.0 Magazine

Quick Reply: Silver Springs 1000+++ 56K Warning