Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What the hell is wrong with people!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 02:26 PM
timothyrw
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: What the hell is wrong with people!!!

i was young once and that is why i wouldn't own a house w/out a garage...

i have egged, i have been the victim of egging. my specialty was soaping, though. i have paintballed cars and ahouse. i even saran wrapped an entire car using the industrial kind of stuff... one night a friend and i went through the really rich neighborhood and took a baseball bat to a few mailboxes through the sunroof. (trying to mimick a scene in a movie where they drove down a country road in a convertible and took out mailboxes.)

i wasn't a bad kid and never got in trouble. just... bored!

i would NEVER do that stuff now. and i shouldn't have done it then. but it's what kids do.

don't give them a target and they'll leave you alone. don't be an easy victim.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:29 PM
timothyrw
3rd Gear Member

my mom would have said the same thing....

ORIGINAL: StowesStang

I have two boys (14 & 18) and they would never do something like that (Id beat the crap out of them if they even thought about it).
Old 01-10-2007, 02:37 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: timothyrw

my mom would have said the same thing....

I have two boys (14 & 18) and they would never do something like that (Id beat the crap out of them if they even thought about it).
LOL! You are so right with that statement but I do have a saving grace with my boys. The 18-yr old has one of the nices 02 stangs in our town. That kid washes it about 2-3times per week (thats no lie) and waxes once a week. He has been raised with ****, picky father and grew up being the same way (Im not even allowed to drive his car! lol). I just cant see him even thinking about doing that. My 14-yr, possible, just because he has some friends Im not too fond of!
Old 01-10-2007, 02:43 PM
acascianelli
5th Gear Member

This thread has gotten me scared. My girlfriend's brother has had his car egged almost a dozen times within the past month. He claims he doesn't know who's doing it but I'm sure he has enough enemies and that one of them is doing it. I just don't want my car, or my girlfriends caught up in his bull****.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:46 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: acascianelli

This thread has gotten me scared. My girlfriend's brother has had his car egged almost a dozen times within the past month. He claims he doesn't know who's doing it but I'm sure he has enough enemies and that one of them is doing it. I just don't want my car, or my girlfriends caught up in his bull****.
For the longest time I thought the same thing..."who did I **** off that bad"......but honestly, once they find a great target, they always come back for more. They get more kicks out of hitting a nice sports car then they do grandmas 4-door. That is why no other cars in my neighborhood get hit, just mine!! We are looking into some alternative measures around my house. Either way, its going to cost me!
Old 01-10-2007, 02:59 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

Sorry to hear this. I get nervous just reading this stuff. Mine is garage kept but sometimes I actually take it out for a cruise. Sheit can happen anywhere and its hard to protect it every minute.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:10 PM
ilduce321
2nd Gear Member

I live in a town with less than 21,000, not very big. Great town that is just growing too fast!! My neighborhood is a very quiet, closed in housing edition. The people are good people, mostly older, retired and some young families with kids my boys age! Its an awesome neighborhood but about every 4-6 months, the punks come out and terrorize various housing editions around town. It blows my mind every time it happens!!
Me too. My home town was more or less cow country in CT. I go off to college, come back, and all of a sudden, the farms are gone and there are subdivisions everywhere! It's growing too fast, and my town is becoming too popular...everyone moving away from Hartford and New Haven and into the "burbs."
Old 01-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Warlok
2nd Gear Member

Sherwood -

Its like you work your *** off to have nice things just so some punk-*** can disrespect it in a matter of seconds. Cant help but think about that good "o" KARMA - what goes around comes around!!! [sm=devilgrin.gif]
Im real sorry for you man, your right about working hard just to have something nice to show for it, and to have some scum sob do ANYTHING to our cars is so far out of line I cant even imagin it. As weak as this statement is......at least they didnt throw bricks or something. Wouldnt it be sweet to catch them ?
Old 01-10-2007, 09:53 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

No doubt.....I dont think I would have recovered if it had been a brick or something! []
Old 01-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: imyy4u

you know, back when i was a little punk-*** i used to do this all the time. paintballed the hell outta people's houses and cars, also egged the crap out of them too. it was probably some little kid who really didn't know any better. back then i was only 15, 16, and didn't know any better. i drove a piece of crap and was jealous of the people who had nicer cars. so what did i do? egg them and/or paintball them. unfortunately, karma is a pain in the *** and i got mine x10...trust me on that one. so needless to say, whomever did that to you, will get it back in the end...it may not be his car that gets hit/hurt, but it'll be something that matters to him just as much as your car matters to you.
I am sorry to say, but I am 16 now, and I know better... I have since I was like 10, so you are wrong you Hood lum [8D]

@Stowes, its kind of weird, I havent had any thing other than a luggey(spl?) on my winshield and that was because I parked really close to some guy and he was mad. But I have some scratches towards the bottom of the bumper which are from a cat I think....

I hate most teenagers, some are cool, but most are ********, and I am sad to say, I hang out with a bunch of the *** holes.[]

Quick Reply: What the hell is wrong with people!!!