Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blackice = Wreck

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 12:09 AM
doodad
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Blackice = Wreck

thanks guys!

Anyone selling tungesten grey front bumper?
Old 01-10-2007, 12:14 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

LOL...
same thing happened to my bumper except the trailor hitch didn't go through, it just left an indention ofthe hitch.I made a post about it a few days ago, but I don't think it can be fixed. I'm going with the GT/CS front bumper and hopefully paint won't be too expensive.

I got cut off and slammed on my breaks and the breaks didn't even slow me down, I just hit this ***holes trailor hitch and of course his pos truck was fine... He was afraid I was going to call the police but I didn't want to get blamed for it and get a ticket/points on my license.

Like you said, you wanted a new bumper anyway which I also happened to want as well. I already got the GT/CS rear end for only $125 and just need to order my CS front and go to paint.

-Jeff
Old 01-10-2007, 12:17 AM
xbone
3rd Gear Member

Only driving 15mph? Behind mexicans? I call BS.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:26 AM
doodad
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nothsa

LOL...
same thing happened to my bumper except the trailor hitch didn't go through, it just left an indention ofthe hitch.I made a post about it a few days ago, but I don't think it can be fixed. I'm going with the GT/CS front bumper and hopefully paint won't be too expensive.

I got cut off and slammed on my breaks and the breaks didn't even slow me down, I just hit this ***holes trailor hitch and of course his pos truck was fine... He was afraid I was going to call the police but I didn't want to get blamed for it and get a ticket/points on my license.

Like you said, you wanted a new bumper anyway which I also happened to want as well. I already got the GT/CS rear end for only $125 and just need to order my CS front and go to paint.

-Jeff
i am preally wondering how much the paint will be too...to get bumper is easy.. to paint sucks!!!
Old 01-10-2007, 12:27 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Yeah, I am in the exact same scenario though and don't even want to drive my car until it's fixed. I am hoping to paint will be $300.

-Jeff
Old 01-10-2007, 12:30 AM
doodad
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nothsa

Yeah, I am in the exact same scenario though and don't even want to drive my car until it's fixed. I am hoping to paint will be $300.

-Jeff
your car is black right? why dont you just look for a bumper for your car color? some people upgrade them and sell their factory bumpers.. first i am trying that, if it doesn't work, i will have to get an aftermarket kit.. i like the xenon kit..
Old 01-10-2007, 12:45 AM
doodad
5th Gear Member

hey nothsa,

i found a website, theya re selling GT front bumper cover for 199 bucks plus shipping and looks like painted (cuz there is a tool, you pick your color.) check it out and let me know what do you think..

http://www.newtakeoff.com/index.asp?...mp;ProdID=7848
Old 01-10-2007, 12:56 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Yeah, that will run about $265 shipped seeing that there shouldn't be tax. I think I may just order that instead of getting the CS bumper. I already have a CDC chin but it needs to be repainted.

-Jeff
Old 01-10-2007, 12:58 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

It doesn't say that it's painted though is what i'm worried about. I know you choose a color etc and it says take off but i'm just paranoid. What do you think? I might order it tonight.

-Jeff
Old 01-10-2007, 01:07 AM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

Ouch!!! Gotta hate when that happens, been there done that!!! [sm=chairshot.gif]

Quick Reply: Blackice = Wreck