Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shelby Mustang GT

Old 01-12-2007, 01:38 PM
ZZmustang
Banned

Default RE: Shelby Mustang GT

If your talking about me, NAHHH. I don't care about shelby one way or the other. It's just most people are misinformed about shelby and , really, that’s ok also. seeeept. Shelby's are way over priced and not really that good.
People like his stuff, Hay, go right ahead. People start putting Him and his carp up on some kind of pedestal then I say something. People are entitled to what ever opinion they wish, BUUUUUT so am I. Shelby is and always has been a great sales person for his name and his stuff. The AC Cobra is the Baddest car ever made, But I also have to point out that he first went to GM for funding and a motor and GM turned him down, so that make FORD some kind of second rate bank account to shelby. If anyone wants to pay 60-80 thousand for a 07 GT 500 go right ahead, I'll just laugh. Ford could have made that car in 1/2 the time with parts off the shelf for 1/2 the cost. I would have wanted one of those.
To me it's kind of like some Chevy guy saying Chevys are the best, that’s ok until they start talking numbers, then I have to say something.