Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why is it that ...

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 01:54 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Why is it that ...

ORIGINAL: nothsa

You aren't the only one...

I once parked on the moon and sure enough somebody was parked next to me when I came back. Anyway happens all the time and somehow, I don't know where but...somebody managed to ding my door.

-Jeff
Thats too funny!!!! If it was possible it damm sure would happen!!!!!!! That is one thing me and my husband dont gripe about and that is having to walk a mile to get into a store!! But, we all know that doesnt always work either!!!! lol People with turds, live like turds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 02:08 PM
ZZmustang
Banned

Id like to some time , get a piece of crapp and wire it to 1000 volts and when someones door touches it they both fry. Problem is , people touch it also,
Old 01-17-2007, 02:13 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ZZmustang

Id like to some time , get a piece of crapp and wire it to 1000 volts and when someones door touches it they both fry. Problem is , people touch it also,
Ya know that thought has crossed my mind before too!!! ROFLMAO!!!! Paybacks are a b***h!!!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 02:19 PM
MalibuJerry350
1st Gear Member

One poster remarked that to some people "it's just a car". That is VERY true.I had a conversation about cars with a female friend of mine a few weeks ago and her comment was "it's just a friggin' car!" To her, it's just transportation (she drives a Tahoe) and a means for "carrying stuff". I've known her for over 40 years and she has never owned anything BUT a "transportation" vehicle. So, it's that mentality that we have to deal with when we park our cars anywhere. We've all had the same experience.....park out in the boonies, only to find some assclown parked next to you when you return. Can't win, I'm afraid. [>:]
Old 01-17-2007, 03:47 PM
ZZmustang
Banned

So I’m going to K-Mart, I park in the furthest space that I could find and walked, what look like 1/2 mi to the storeentrance. I walk inside the store and look out at my car and there’s a guy got his butt up against my fender leaning on it.
I walk all the way out there an the guy is about 80 years old , I tell him to get the F--- of my car, and he says "I wasn't hurting it, I was just leaning on it" I said if you weren’t so old I kick your ash instead of talking to you. I moved the car to the other side of the parking lot, HAYSUS.

One time when I was in college , (college parking lots are always full) I find this spot that was on the end and the car that was next to the end was a nice Camaro, I thought , Hot dang< a spot that I don't have to worry about, after one class I come out and the guy is just getting into his car, CLUNK against the side of my car. I walked over to my car and opened my door as hard as I could into the side of his car. He started his car up and drove off. Jerk. I took the door off at a friends house who was a body man and fixed the ding he made and the dent I made, panted it the same day and put it back on. NEVER HAPPENED. In my mind.

That’s all the good ones I have