Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LA/SFV drive to OC IRVINE Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 09:35 PM
02bluegtstang
I ♥ Acer

Default LA/SFV drive to OC IRVINE Cruise

Whos down to meet up and cruise to the OC Irvine Meet...let me know so we can setup a date and time..
btw I live in Canoga Park (San fernando valley) and I drive a 02 GT
Old 01-25-2007, 02:47 AM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

Default RE: LA/SFV drive to OC IRVINE Cruise

I am down to meet. Im sure my buddy will join us too. He is in Van Nuys and I am in West L.A. I posted to PHUNNYGUY also in the cruise thread, waiting for his eply. Let me know where.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:54 AM
nitetimebolher
1st Gear Member

hey i'm at woodland hills, too,hit me up if u want to meet.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:03 AM
grabberorange1
3rd Gear Member

I'll be passing thru Woodland Hills, you guys going to pick a place to meet off the 101/405?
Old 01-25-2007, 08:01 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

sfv here sherman oaks... we should probably meet somewhere very easy to find for all of us.....if we meet in the valley we can hop the 101 to the 134 to the 5 then right to irvine....nice road on this route and doubtfully crowded thatday......im thinking maybe we should meet at the gelsons on laurel canyon and riverside......very central and right next tot he 101 ......other location ideas or suggetsions?

remember we will be meeting from 7 to 7:30 and leaving at 7:30 sharp...so fill er up and try not to lag[sm=gears.gif] also if eveyrone intending to this could pm me it would be great. this way ic an keep track of who is meeting up for the drive to irvine that day and i can pm everyone individually with an exact address once we agree upon a place....... thanks! looking forward to meeting everyone.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:35 PM
Sleeper05
5th Gear Member

I am in downtown LA.I will be heading out at 7:30am earliest, 8:00am sharp latest if anyone want to go with me.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:45 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sleeper05

I am in downtown LA.I will be heading out at 7:30am earliest, 8:00am sharp latest if anyone want to go with me.
hey sleeop the goal of tis thread is for all of us to meet up and roll together......unless where we meet is out of the way for you....let us know...

im open to meeting place suggetsions......post away......i have gps so im ok on findinga place that others may be more familiar with than i am......
Old 01-25-2007, 11:10 PM
Sleeper05
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: phunnyguy

ORIGINAL: Sleeper05

hey sleeop the goal of tis thread is for all of us to meet up and roll together......unless where we meet is out of the way for you....let us know...

im open to meeting place suggetsions......post away......i have gps so im ok on findinga place that others may be more familiar with than i am......
Sorry to come across contrary to the goal of the thread...I would be willing to go out of the way to meet up if it weren't for being one of the guys in charge and having to get there early.[:-]

Bump for more people in LA/SFV.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:27 AM
DarkHorse5.0

Ya keep me updated on the meeting spot. I am up In Simi Valley and could meet up with you guys (assuming the 5.0 is back together) in time.
Old 01-26-2007, 05:08 AM
jdeluis

Hey everybody.

I am located here in Downtown Los Angeles next to Staples Center. From reading the thread, the majority of you are coming from the valley. My route is the 10 -> 5 freeway. So I doubt I would be able to meet up with the majority of you.

But I'm open to meet up if it's not that much out of way and I wake up on time.

Quick Reply: LA/SFV drive to OC IRVINE Cruise