Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wednsday's The Big Day!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 03:59 AM
LAK3RS
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Wednsday The Big Day!!!!!

ORIGINAL: mygt500

I too think the smile will be even bigger as you might throw down some higher than expected numbers with the mods!
i wish........
Old 01-30-2007, 11:29 AM
RedNyt GT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Wednsday The Big Day!!!!!

Youre gonna love it man ! The new gears made such a difference in the response of the car and I only did 3.73s. The LT headers will make it nice and loud Im getting ready to do the delete plates myself. Take some pics or video if you can, would love to see it
Old 01-30-2007, 02:12 PM
jpeng16990
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Wednsday's The Big Day!!!!!

Lak3rs, good luck man, im looking forward to the pics/ results...
Old 01-30-2007, 05:13 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LAK3RS

Well, Ive been waiting since Christmas time to get my stuff installed. I'm also glad I waited cause I ended up getting my self some extra goodies. So I'ma be heading down to HPP Racing on Wednsday to drop my car off (I'm soooo excited). To those that don't know there located in Lewisville, Tx. I've heard such great things about them, and have been speaking with a guy there, Wade for quiet some time. He's really helped me out a lot!!

So here's what I'm getting done.

- Custom HPP 93 Octane Tune
- Steeda UDP's Installed
- FRPP Delete Plates Installed
- FRPP 4.10's Installed
- CHE Tubular LCA's Poly/Poly
- CHE Adj. UCA Poly

I already got exhaust and an Intake. So I'm really hoping to grab about 285 to the wheels since it being an auto. If I can figure out my camera, I'll post pics of everything and let yall know how it goes.

I'm pretty pumped up right now and just wanted to post something about it. Wish me luck!!!!
WOW!!! what a list ya got there!!!! So does this mean we are going to see you out at Kennedale this Spring????? (hope so) Geez, what the hell am I gonna do if and when I ever pull up beside you??? LOL I better get my s**t together, sounds like!! LOL It will be close but you got those 4:10s to my 3:55s (thinking about 3:73s). If I can ever talk the man into spending the cash........I got to see a set of Kooks LTs and those things looked like beasts!!!!

Please keep us posted and I want to see some cool pics!!!!!

cheftjpeck are you glad you spent themoney on those Kooks???? Were they worth it??? I was told between $1200 - $1400 (made me squeeze my butt cheaks!!)
Old 01-30-2007, 05:20 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

Duplicate post!! Sorry
Old 01-30-2007, 05:30 PM
2006GTSC
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: StowesStang

ORIGINAL: LAK3RS

Well, Ive been waiting since Christmas time to get my stuff installed. I'm also glad I waited cause I ended up getting my self some extra goodies. So I'ma be heading down to HPP Racing on Wednsday to drop my car off (I'm soooo excited). To those that don't know there located in Lewisville, Tx. I've heard such great things about them, and have been speaking with a guy there, Wade for quiet some time. He's really helped me out a lot!!

So here's what I'm getting done.

- Custom HPP 93 Octane Tune
- Steeda UDP's Installed
- FRPP Delete Plates Installed
- FRPP 4.10's Installed
- CHE Tubular LCA's Poly/Poly
- CHE Adj. UCA Poly

I already got exhaust and an Intake. So I'm really hoping to grab about 285 to the wheels since it being an auto. If I can figure out my camera, I'll post pics of everything and let yall know how it goes.

I'm pretty pumped up right now and just wanted to post something about it. Wish me luck!!!!
WOW!!! what a list ya got there!!!! So does this mean we are going to see you out at Kennedale this Spring????? (hope so) Geez, what the hell am I gonna do if and when I ever pull up beside you??? LOL I better get my s**t together, sounds like!! LOL It will be close but you got those 4:10s to my 3:55s (thinking about 3:73s). If I can ever talk the man into spending the cash........I got to see a set of Kooks LTs and those things looked like beasts!!!!

Please keep us posted and I want to see some cool pics!!!!!

cheftjpeck are you glad you spent themoney on those Kooks???? Were they worth it??? I was told between $1200 - $1400 (made me squeeze my butt cheaks!!)
I paid $2300(or around that)with installation from Team JDM
Old 01-30-2007, 05:47 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

2006GTSC was that price for the purchase and install? Did they dyno tune after installation??? I can take care of the install part of it.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:18 PM
DeStonn
4th Gear Member

I did the same thing, been collecting mods in my garage waiting to install. BBR stage 1 cams, Prothane motor mounts, Hurst shifter, BMR upper control arm, BMR adjustable LCA, BMR adjustable panhard bar. Been watching the boxes pile up getting excited. 2 weeks until install.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:43 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

If there is anything good about winter..its watching the boxes pile up..

No HP for me..(not Yet) all suspension..

On my basement floor...as follows

BMR---UCA....Adj LCA, ...Springs.... Adj. Panhard..Bar and Support ...,Camber Bolts...Tokico's Strut tower, ..Sway bar...

Waiting for in the mail... UCA Mount and Diff Bushings. Stang should handle like a HO!

Let us know when your install is done..Good luck
Old 01-30-2007, 09:32 PM
LAK3RS
2nd Gear Member

Stowe, I'll be heading up to Kennedale a lot. There is a club here in Mineral Wells, "Mineral Wells Muscle", and we all got some pretty sweet rides... You really need to check it out in person though. If the weather permits, evrerything is still on....but I swear if it starts getting all nasty and cold with sleet and stuff, I'ma flip out.

Thanks to everyone for the posts etc. I really appreciate all the comments. I'll be sure to take pics Thurs-Friday and let yall chekc everything out. Thanks again...

O yeah, and Stowe call HPP in Lewisville (972)395-9844, ask for Wade. He's great and can help you out with the Kooks. But if you wanna wait, I'ma probably gonnabe doing the Kooks set up toward May...(Near Graduation Time Baby).

Ne ways I'm out, I'm heading over to GOLDEN MOON.....you know what I'm talking bout..HuH..Stowe.....LoL......Thanks again to everyone..

Quick Reply: Wednsday's The Big Day!!!!!