Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buddy has an 05 GT...so he says...

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Simon1
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Buddy has an 05 GT...so he says...

Just put a big V6 on his windshield in the shoepolish. That should get the point across.
Old 02-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Jays Mustang
3rd Gear Member

The bumper, speedo, wheels are good indicaters but just lay down with a mirror and look ata exhaust header 3 tubes or 4. Anyway it doesn't sound like he could afford a V8 swap with all the engine, computer, wiring etc. It's sounds like aeasy bet. Lay down $ and win.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:26 PM
CobraStangGT16
5th Gear Member

LOL. I wouldn't vandalize him. I'm not the kind to do that, because he is pretty popular around school, and knowing I have a yellow GT, they'd do something to my car once somebody finds out.

I'll gladly race him though...on the track, that is. I don't street race either. I just can't...not with knowing I can get my car sold if I get caught. I'll call him out to the local track...that way, when he refuses, I'll let EVERYONE know that he couldn't keep up cause he's got a V6 "GT". Ikinda feel bad for him, lol

...ok, not really.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: CobraStangGT16

LOL. I wouldn't vandalize him. I'm not the kind to do that, because he is pretty popular around school, and knowing I have a yellow GT, they'd do something to my car once somebody finds out.

I'll gladly race him though...on the track, that is. I don't street race either. I just can't...not with knowing I can get my car sold if I get caught. I'll call him out to the local track...that way, when he refuses, I'll let EVERYONE know that he couldn't keep up cause he's got a V6 "GT". Ikinda feel bad for him, lol

...ok, not really.
Shoe polish isn't vandalism, it can be scraped off with an ice scraper.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:32 PM
07AlloyGT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KTownGT

...ok, not really.
what? graffiti is vandalism and it can be washed off/painted over. shoe polish on cars, shaving cream on sidewalks, acid on grass is all vandalism.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Rt1Rebel
3rd Gear Member

Geez, let it go. As has been mentioned, who on this board cares if a high school kid props his car as a GT? And to the thread starter, why do you care? You know what you have and what he has.Is he pulling more ***** than you or something? Let it go.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:09 PM
Black GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07AlloyGT

ORIGINAL: KTownGT

...ok, not really.
what? graffiti is vandalism and it can be washed off/painted over. shoe polish on cars, shaving cream on sidewalks, acid on grass is all vandalism.
Print out a big V-6 on a sheet of paper and stick it under his windshield wiper where its easily visible, like people do sometimes with advertisements.