Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Mods -- I'm pleased!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

Default RE: New Mods -- I'm pleased!!

ORIGINAL: Barbarino

I think you just ruined your car.. Looks terrible imho. Looks like a kids car done up as American rice. Those wheels look like old cobra Rs and lets not even mention how bad those headlights look with that dumb bar across them. I've only seen 1 or 2 stangs that looked good with that bar across them the best being the Saleen PJ.. The foglights look like **** aswell. If you wanted that look , you should have done it up the way saleen did.

I notice that you talk alot of smack and always post negatives about everyone's cars, but you never post pictures of yours. What's up with that? We'd like to see what a professional car builder such as yourself has. You seem to know what looks best, so give us an example of what it should look like. He's probably got more $$ invested in his car than you've ever had! Some people don't care for the look of the new Saleen cars, as they lack the "muscle car" look, and would look completely at home with a set of white wall tires!
Old 02-16-2007, 01:39 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Moses 05GT

My stang has always had the sleeper look but with me doing the OC Cruise I wanted it to look not so stock no more... so over the past month and half I decided to add/ change a few parts Here is the result -- I get my hood tomorrow but I wont have time to prep it, paint it, and get it on before Saturday so I'll post pics of that too once I get it done.

[IMG]img.[IMG]

[IMG]img.[IMG]

[IMG]img.[IMG]

I think your car looks great! I'd love to see it with some flat black on it also. Screw the comments from North Cuba!
Old 02-16-2007, 01:40 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Its ok Scotte, thats all he does is talk junk. I wouldnt doubt it if he didnt even own a Mustang and hes just here because he has too much time after middle school.

I think it looks good Moses, and youre following Scottes route (which is one of the best looking cars on the board IMO). Think youll be joining the ole bumble bee club? A nice thick black stripe would look sick. And I think the splitters make the headlights look better, they just dont look right on the car without the splitters. Good choice with the CDC Agg too! The rims look sweet, although I thought they were the Steeda Ultralites. You did a great job, and cant wait to see the hood!
Old 02-16-2007, 01:41 PM
05CLASSIC
2nd Gear Member

WAY COOL!!!!! Great job.
Old 02-16-2007, 01:42 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Scotte28516

I think your car looks great! I'd love to see it with some flat black on it also. Screw the comments from North Cuba!
You can say that again! [8D]
Old 02-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Barbarino
I ♥ Acer

umm, I've posted my car pics on here before when I first bought it. His car like a lot of cars on here are riced out... It sucks that there are people out there who lump us adults in with the kids doing dumb **** to their cars. You guys all killed that black guy in Chicago when he turned his car into a ghetto stang but I hear and see no condemnation when a white guy does stupid ****. That chicago car is 1000% better than this one, he just needed to change his Benz rims....
Old 02-16-2007, 01:52 PM
BlackSpirit
2nd Gear Member

Hey Barbie, There is a difference between honesty and just being an *** clown. Let us see your car. Put up or shut up, otherwise kick rocks.

I think you just ruined your car.. Looks terrible imho. Looks like a kids car done up as American rice. Those wheels look like old cobra Rs and lets not even mention how bad those headlights look with that dumb bar across them. I've only seen 1 or 2 stangs that looked good with that bar across them the best being the Saleen PJ.. The foglights look like **** aswell. If you wanted that look , you should have done it up the way saleen did.

Old 02-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

Thanks for the props bl1kage! I appreciate it. I thinkhis car would look sick with a flat black hood striping similar to the old Mach1, or with flat black Boss striping, and other accents like the rear taillight panel. I've thought about also buying a Grabber Orange car and going bat**** on it with an orange and flat black combo.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:05 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

umm, I've posted my car pics on here before when I first bought it. His car like a lot of cars on here are riced out... It sucks that there are people out there who lump us adults in with the kids doing dumb **** to their cars. You guys all killed that black guy in Chicago when he turned his car into a ghetto stang but I hear and see no condemnation when a white guy does stupid ****. That chicago car is 1000% better than this one, he just needed to change his Benz rims....
That's right.........he did post a pic of his bone stock Redfire GT, but didn't have a clue how toremove the dealer sticker off the back of the car. He got a deal from a friend and didn't want to hurt his feelings by asking him to remove it. Then he posted asking how he could mount a gps in his car and keep it from flying while he was "jamming gears", as he stated. Based on these posts, his attitude, and where he lives, I'd bet he has a mullet too! The real Joe Dirt!!
Old 02-16-2007, 02:10 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

Its ok Scotte, thats all he does is talk junk. I wouldnt doubt it if he didnt even own a Mustang and hes just here because he has too much time after middle school.
[sm=lol.gif]

I think the car looks pretty good!!!!! I agree with Scotte28516, some black would like bad *** on that HOT yellow!!! Nice work Moses!!!

Quick Reply: New Mods -- I'm pleased!!