MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   2005-2014 Mustangs (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs-43/)
-   -   New tires and Pissed off (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/248143-new-tires-and-pissed-off.html)

billyjo 02-20-2007 06:29 PM

New tires and Pissed off

I like working on my car due to im dont like other people driving my car and afriad that an a hole might damage her or just do something stupid. So there is a townfair tire near my home but there garage is in back of the building and they dont let you back there so i went to another one that you can see everything they do. now if i could do my own tires i would but i dont have the tools to do it. So im in the waiting room and i see them bring my car in and a 18 year old punk punches it and then over reves her in the garage. Well my car is loud so lets just say i was completely pissed off. I went to the assistant manager due to the manager was not in and chewed his head off. To compinsate me they gave me a 100 dollar voucher to the store but im still pissed off. I wish i could do it myself. Sorry for the rant but i needed to get it out and i believe everyone here will understand and has this happened to any one else. Im going to call the manager on thursday when he gets in and talk to him also. But thanks everyone for letting me rant. By the way tires were awsome and her cruising speed is now 90. Crap.

ohsixgt1217 02-20-2007 06:33 PM

RE: New tires and Pissed off

hmm, i might be alittle upset. But ill let you over rev my car for a sec if you give me $100, thats what the rev limiter is there for, lol.

billyjo 02-20-2007 06:38 PM

What if you saw someone in your mustang burn out into a garage then slam on the brakes and then over rev her. You would have a problem with that. Just curious

retropony06 02-20-2007 06:38 PM

hell ya, $100.00 bucks for something you were probably going to do at some point anyway, wonder if it came out of the kids pay hahaha

raubt 02-20-2007 06:39 PM

As long as he didn't break anything or hold it at a high rev, it's not really a huge deal. I agree that places you take your car in to get worked on should treat it with respect, but in all fairness, the kid was just enjoying your loud Pony for a second.

And you did get a $100 voucher for it, but really, what good is that? If a shop pissed me off as much as they pissed you off with this, why would you ever go back? Find another shop.

ffk_pennywise 02-20-2007 06:40 PM

I took mine into the dealer last Friday for an oil change. While I was in the show room I heard it rev a few times, but not too hard or long. After they finished they complimented me on my flowmasters. I left with a smile.

xbone 02-20-2007 06:40 PM

Pistol whip the sonovabitch next time. Show no mercy, give no quarter. Make them pay.

mac10chap 02-20-2007 06:42 PM

well, you didnt say all that...all you said was that he punches it and then over reves her in the garage. you never mentioned burning tires or slamming breaks...

i dont think that anybody is saying you shouldnt be pissed, i think they are just saying that the shops way of saying they are sorry should be sufficient

billyjo 02-20-2007 06:43 PM

Thanks xbone the punk was lucky i was holding my son in my arms.

retropony06 02-20-2007 06:43 PM

I guess it would piss me off, but the $100 would make me feel a little better