Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OC CRUISE Part 2.....ideas/thoughts/comments

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 12:05 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Default RE: OC CRUISE Part 2.....ideas/thoughts/comments

Gents~

As stated by Stang Skeleton and Sleeper05 -- the next cruise is in the works but we aren't saying anything because there are alot of details and variables to consider yet. It took alot of work, prep and time to get it all together and we are taking the steps needed for all of you to have another great turnout and bad@ss cruise. We are working the sponsors now and getting everything together as well as looking at possible locations, times, routes, etc. The next cruise will have more publicity and Yes- it is possible to have more the 141 stangs on the road at once The four of us have a few surprises up our sleeves [:-]
Old 02-23-2007, 01:23 AM
SOLDSHORT
5th Gear Member

do an mf only thing at meguiars. only problem is that its for only 30 people.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=17630

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=17630

Old 02-23-2007, 01:29 AM
retropony06
2nd Gear Member

anyway you could swing by Myrtle Beach. hahaha
Old 02-23-2007, 01:44 AM
Elsboo
1st Gear Member

Hey MosesAnd everyone!
Been working (I gotta do some mods after seeing you guys cars!) but wanted to say it was good to meet you and DaBoss and all the crew. My boy and I had a great time! I was thinking I wouldnt mind paying say 25.00 to 30.00 for the next cruise...........Maybe get a T-shirt or participant pin or something just to remind myself of a great time.............Just an idea.[sm=chattypair.gif]
Old 02-23-2007, 01:57 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Elsboo-- Thanks! I think that we have all been a little busy but we all do appreciate the support from all of you -- Thanks again all!
Old 02-23-2007, 02:32 AM
ILUVMYSTANG
3rd Gear Member

I think the OC Cruise was awsome!

1. I thought the location was GREAT! its probly one of the only locations where we will find a parking lot that size. which there are alot of parking lots that sizeat Irvine spectrumPlus the location was pretty much in the middle of everyoneI talked to. dont be picky about how close it is to your house guys... its not about you, its about all of us. it was a great location. plus the saleen store is SWEET!

2. we definitly need to choose another path like the one we took to pachenga. somewhere 3 lanes wide and has long stretches in between lights. also somewhere not to busy.

3. some thing to change... maybe pick a end location a little closer to our starting point. our cruise took us 3 hours to get to pachenga.

4. NEED MORE FREAKING FOX BODIES!!! we had a grand total of *** 3 *** on the cruise and 5 showed up to saleen store. W...T...F !?!?! [:@]

5. we also need to make a 15 - 20 minuteLUNCH STOP! needs to be somewhere that hasalot of fast food restraunts to choose from. so they can meet our demands for food with such a large group.
Old 02-23-2007, 02:50 AM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

Never mind! I guess opinions aren't treated as such by some...
Old 02-23-2007, 03:05 AM
ILUVMYSTANG
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

JMO-
I got there too late for most everything. Certainly wasn't up for a 3 hour tour of the desert.
Isn't this a 2005-2007 thread? No Fox, S95 New Edges! They just break up the scene! If you want them then maybe we need to have a cruise where there are equal numbers of each model.
I thought the Calabasas cruise was pretty good, both time wise and length wise.
it was my understanding this cruise was for MUSTANG's not 2005+ mustangs you fuhcking *****. if your going to be an *** hole about it,then why dont you not show up to the next meet!?

2nd of all we ddint drice in the desert...
Old 02-23-2007, 03:23 AM
Ghettobooty
2nd Gear Member

i think we should go up to malibu and ride along pch and muholland drive-nice twisties.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:35 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

lol --- Ummm yeah --- the thread about the cruise was posted here 1st because thats what I drive... I later posted the tread for all mustangs in their own perspective sections... it was good to see a few foxes out there and as well as the other body styles that showed... hopefully we'll get a few others next time. The reason that the crusie was longer was because it was supposed to end at a different location but that place bailed on us. The next crusie won't be as long so there is no need to worry there --- umm... I'm not sure the confusion about the desert but we surely didn't to the desert route and we will not being to the desert on the next either . We will be psoting details here in a few days about the next cruise as we are working out the finer points now. It was fun playing with ya though ILUVMYSTANG[8D]

Quick Reply: OC CRUISE Part 2.....ideas/thoughts/comments