Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mustang Trim (bezels)

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 05:48 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang Trim (bezels)

thanks for the input guys i really appreciate it i didnt expect everyone to like allof it...thats the beauty of the personalized stang.....but i do need to say, that these items are NOT chrome.....they are a brushed aluminum....only my rims are chrome......the bezels in chrome i think would be too much....im person they are much muted in appearnce....thanks for the opinions and keep em coming......allt he items are made by scott drake and can be had at the following sites..

http://www.shelbyautos.com

http://www.v6mustangstuff.com

im not pimping or advertising them, but a few made comments as to infer they didnt know where to get these things if they wanted them....and for the nozzle naysayers...i hate to say this, (cause i really like em) no one ever notices them.....LOL...im open to more opinions...
Old 02-25-2007, 06:02 PM
Jays Mustang
3rd Gear Member

Opinion are good but yours is the important one. I like the side window bezels. Did they fit good? Cover that gap?
Old 02-25-2007, 06:04 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

I like it. Looks good on your black. I wish they made the third brake light trim in a brushed black finish.....

Mike
Old 02-26-2007, 03:34 PM
Jens07stang
1st Gear Member

Yes, your opinion is the only one that counts. But thanks for asking for our thoughts and for the links too. Ilove the overall look of these mods andI'd love to see all of this stuff in person, because even with a pic, it's really hard to get a true sense of the look of each part in placeand chrome vs. aluminum, etc. I'm going to some car shows and Mustang Week this summer and hope to see these in person to help me decide. Who knows I may end up loving the washer nozels once I've seen them in person.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:08 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jays Mustang

Opinion are good but yours is the important one. I like the side window bezels. Did they fit good? Cover that gap?
yes they do in fact.....they all fit very nice and tight....very flush
Old 02-27-2007, 02:09 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mlcrycc

I like it. Looks good on your black. I wish they made the third brake light trim in a brushed black finish.....

Mike
yes that would be cool and btw i saw your ride at the saleen cruise and love the way you retrod the front.....looks awesome.....
Old 02-27-2007, 02:11 AM
sw07gt
4th Gear Member

I don't like the tailights or rear windows but the rest looks good.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:11 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jens07stang

Yes, your opinion is the only one that counts. But thanks for asking for our thoughts and for the links too. Ilove the overall look of these mods andI'd love to see all of this stuff in person, because even with a pic, it's really hard to get a true sense of the look of each part in placeand chrome vs. aluminum, etc. I'm going to some car shows and Mustang Week this summer and hope to see these in person to help me decide. Who knows I may end up loving the washer nozels once I've seen them in person.
i will be at some shows the soones one providing i dont work will be fabulous ford at knotts berry farm...and you m ay end up liking the nozzle covers as they are rather inocuous in that most dont notice them....but they do look cool from behind the wheel......
Old 02-27-2007, 02:15 AM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

I like it but I wish they made something chrome around the entire roll down window that was chrome. Without it the rear window looks a little to bling and it pulls your eye to it and makes the rest look unbalanced. But none the less it still looks cool.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:21 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Boozshey

I like it but I wish they made something chrome around the entire roll down window that was chrome. Without it the rear window looks a little to bling and it pulls your eye to it and makes the rest look unbalanced. But none the less it still looks cool.
i thought that too which why im debating dointhe door handles as well, i just dont want it to be too much and door handles might overdo it, i used to think it looked alittle unbalances, but from a profile view it really isnt my camera does not do my subjects nor my photo taking skillz justice....

Quick Reply: Mustang Trim (bezels)