Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

you guys have to hear this....

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 09:58 PM
blkGTconvert04
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: you guys have to hear this....

ORIGINAL: blueherd02gt

All things being equal, your dealership experiance was bad and I hope that SOB dies in his sleep

thank you. I couldnt have said it better myself......BTW your avatar is ****ing awesome
Old 03-06-2007, 10:02 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

Preciatte......We killed that sumbitch about 13 years too late
Old 03-06-2007, 10:15 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

I enjoyed the video of him getting hung, blkGTconvert04 you need to get those new pictures up! Do you have any of your old stang, if so post those too!

-Jeff
Old 03-06-2007, 10:18 PM
blkGTconvert04
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nothsa

I enjoyed the video of him getting hung, blkGTconvert04 you need to get those new pictures up! Do you have any of your old stang, if so post those too!

-Jeff
if you click on my photo icon near my name that is some pictures of my 04GT. The black one I never got any good shots just one front shot which I will post and im going to post some pics of my new one on this thread tomorrow. thanx for the responses guys. I hope i dont have another morning like that.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:30 PM
22kart22
4th Gear Member

wow, now sit back and take a nap lol
Old 03-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Jurnymn
2nd Gear Member

Cool , at least you got your money back.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:56 PM
celenztah
2nd Gear Member

Glad it worked out for you. I'll certainly toss in some kudos for CarMax. I've bought two cars from them. The first one got severe hail damage within a few months of owning it. CarMax bought it back "as is" for a price that when added to my insurance check for the hail damage equalled Blue Book value! I used most of that cash as a down payment on my 2nd CarMax purchase -my'06 V6 S197 with 993 miles (practically new). Fair prices, straightforward approach and I didn't even sense BS. I'll probably buy my next car from CarMax (might even look into their line of new cars).
Old 03-07-2007, 12:30 AM
TTSRACINGWORLD
2nd Gear Member

I had something like that happen with Ford on my 2003 Escape. I went in on a Friday and pick the truck out. I went back on Saturday and pick the truck up. On Saturday I was told how much the whole deal was and I sign all the papers and gave them $3000. down. I was told what my payment was going to be.... everything ........ and then 3 weeks later I get a call from the dealer that they are still trying to find someone to fin. me. On the forth week I got a call and was told that if someone didn't pickup the deal that I would have to return the truck and pay for miles, well I told them ok, I want my $3000. and my Trade in back...... They said..... well there's a problem with that, we sold your car so we can't give it back. I told them that I would keep this one til they did get it back and I wanted to be paid for miles, wear on the car and for the Lawer that I was getting to sue their ***..... The next day I got the call that it was all done and please remember to give them a great rating on the Ford survey...... I did get a call a few months later wanting to know why I gave them such a bad survey and I told them that they have to be kidding.......... I will never deal with them again.. When I got my 06 Mustang, I went to Rod Baker Ford and they are the GREATEST!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2007, 12:45 AM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

Sucks to hear stuff like this.
To the original poster when you post a funny story here and people post advice is what a forum is all aobut. It a place to talk and get info. IMO
Old 03-07-2007, 12:48 AM
blkGTconvert04
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rmays06

Sucks to hear stuff like this.
To the original poster when you post a funny story here and people post advice is what a forum is all aobut. It a place to talk and get info. IMO
your 100% correct. All I was saying is that i have been to forums where you post a story not really asking anything and people will just go "yeah thats cool" or "man that sucks". here no matter what you get a fast response and great advice! so Kudos to everyone on MF

Quick Reply: you guys have to hear this....