Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Props to Underground Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 03:37 PM
POWERS
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Props to Underground Mustang

ORIGINAL: jaiasmit

Any pics of the front mount heat exchanger. That is the thing I have yet to see from anyone. Just interested in how big it is.

Thanks,
Jaime
If you look on TeamJDM.com there is a pic of the whole kit laid out and you can see the heat exchanger. IN the box it is placed under the blower so you have to take everything out to get to it.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:39 PM
jaiasmit
3rd Gear Member

cool, thanks

Thanks for the heads-up on the JDM pics. That's the first time I've seen that. I'm definitely set on the Saleen now. A little more expensive after all the add-ons, but I like that the base model is intercooled, unlike the others.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:16 PM
oldschoolera
2nd Gear Member

Thanks for the heads-up on this! I called today and like the price. I haven't seen anyone come down that much on an intercooled supercharger. Thanks again!
Old 03-07-2007, 05:25 PM
skilz4u2nv
3rd Gear Member

how much was it if you dont mind me askin
Old 03-07-2007, 05:34 PM
oldschoolera
2nd Gear Member

Complete kit $4250, includes shipping. 3 in stock as of today.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:12 PM
UndergroundMustang
2nd Gear Member

Hey Powers,

Glad to see everything came and your happy with your purchase. Also thank you to everyone who purchased this system from us.Wow 2 weeks for an installation, but don't worry you'll enjoy every moment of the system once it's installed. Be sure to send us some pics of your system so we can get it posted up on our site.

Hey everyone. We do still have a few of the 05-06 Supercharger Kits sitting around if anyone is interested in purchasing one. These systems are soon to be going on backorder at Saleen because they will be placing them in their Extreme's. We hope to continue serving all you mustang enthusiasts in the future.

PM TODAY TO GET YOURS
Old 03-08-2007, 12:44 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: UndergroundMustang

Hey Powers,

Glad to see everything came and your happy with your purchase. Also thank you to everyone who purchased this system from us.Wow 2 weeks for an installation, but don't worry you'll enjoy every moment of the system once it's installed. Be sure to send us some pics of your system so we can get it posted up on our site.

Hey everyone. We do still have a few of the 05-06 Supercharger Kits sitting around if anyone is interested in purchasing one. These systems are soon to be going on backorder at Saleen because they will be placing them in their Extreme's. We hope to continue serving all you mustang enthusiasts in the future.

PM TODAY TO GET YOURS
I am just discouraged that Saleen called me today and told me that mid next week before they even ship it..that sux....hope it is sent overnight....how was everyone elses sent.....I have a guy lined up but he is suppsoed to go to the sebring race and that starts next weekend (16,17,18) want to have installed b4 he leaves....come on Saleen....
Old 03-08-2007, 12:30 PM
POWERS
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: UndergroundMustang

Hey Powers,

PM TODAY TO GET YOURS
I could get it done earlier and cheaper but i want a shop with a great rep and that already has alot of experience with installing blowers on the new mustang to handle it. Once i get the rest of my upgrade parts I will probably put in a call and beg and plead for them to fit me in earlier, every day i walk throug the back room of my business i see the saleen box sitting there and the wait is killing me.