Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Arrgh, Paint Scratches

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 02:44 PM
fairlane292
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Arrgh, Paint Scratches

All we know is it's a 2" scratch, no idea where it is on the car, don't know how deep it is. Guess he just wanted to tell a story and was not looking for advice afterall.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:10 PM
captainxanax
1st Gear Member

I had a girlfriend walk up with me to a Dodge Ram, black, being detailed. I wanted to talk with the owner and say hello. Well, she was smoking, and the wind is blowing in his direction and sheashes big time. All over the front fender/bumper area. I was like "OH NO"... I apolgized and moved my ars along. Afterwards, I had to explain the sitution....

Lets face it, most women dont think about cars no more than we think about their color and fashion of shoes.
Old 03-18-2007, 03:17 PM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

ORIGINAL: AmericanMuscle4.6GT

ORIGINAL: Stkjock

feel for ya bro.. .

had my stang about a month (100 miles on it) and my then 2 year old son picks up a rock and ***** his arm.... as I see this I shout "noooooo" he of course flings in directly @ the car...... bang right into the driver door.... small ding....... it was like out of a f'n movie!!![:@]

but the kid was only two.... now 3 so you know I let him live!!!
why would he do that?
because he was 2!! guess you dont have any kids yet.... they dont understand the consequences of most of their actions at that age
Old 03-18-2007, 03:47 PM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: captainxanax

I had a girlfriend walk up with me to a Dodge Ram, black, being detailed. I wanted to talk with the owner and say hello. Well, she was smoking, and the wind is blowing in his direction and sheashes big time. All over the front fender/bumper area. I was like "OH NO"... I apolgized and moved my ars along. Afterwards, I had to explain the sitution....

Lets face it, most women dont think about cars no more than we think about their color and fashion of shoes.
yea most, but i met one that is as crazy about cars as me and she's so amazing
Old 03-18-2007, 04:23 PM
Perdi
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: fairlane292

All we know is it's a 2" scratch, no idea where it is on the car, don't know how deep it is. Guess he just wanted to tell a story and was not looking for advice afterall.
Sheesh.... sorry I was away for a few hours...had to go to Mustangs Unlimited..and buy more stuff....

The Scratch is about 2" long and after looking at it again, I think it may be just thru the clear coat... but it's definaltely thru the clear coat... I don't see any primer, I have yet to go buy a camera....maybe I'll go do that this afternoon....if time permits...I know I need to get one so I might as well just go and get it done with... ...

Anyway, it's on the rear qp... somewhere about where the fuel tank door is located but on the right side...

It's going into the shop tomorrow morning, and will (from what i'm told) will be there all week....uggh... but when i get her back....Mmmm, yessss! She'll be a whole new ride....