Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Have you driven a fusion/milan?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 05:04 PM
failurze_art
2nd Gear Member

Default Have you driven a fusion/milan?

My sister has a fusion with the 3.0 v6 and I must say that I am very impressed. It handles so nice and the cabin is very quiet. I never thought ford would make a car like this. And performance ain't all that bad. I'm trying to talk her to getting some of the steeda parts for it, but I know she won't. I just wonder what it will do with cold air and a tune......lol.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:51 PM
bodyputtyless
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Have you driven a fusion/milan?

I've never driven one, but when I was at the dealer waiting to pick up my brand new GT I sat in a couple that were in the show room. I was amazed how sensational the bucket seats were. Everytime someone mentions the Fusion I comment on the seats. They were comfortable to say the least.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:02 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

My son had a V6 Fusion rental that I drove. It was a nice DD with good acceleration and handling and nice interior. I checked out the Milan at a dealer and it was a bit more plush and just nicer all around. I didn't drive it becuase it would be virtually the same as the Fusion.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:49 PM
fallfast90
4th Gear Member

My wife and i are looking at getting a ford edge. Anyone drive that yet?? They look real nice and should have some decent power. It is based off of the fusion platform as well.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Dumpweed
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: fallfast90

My wife and i are looking at getting a ford edge. Anyone drive that yet?? They look real nice and should have some decent power. It is based off of the fusion platform as well.
i was getting the oil changed in the stang last weekend and the dealer had a nice Edge in there, with leather and all. the leather felt really nice and the interior seemed well put together. i'm not much of a crossover/suv guy, but it was nice. if i had a family and couldnt have a stang, i'd consider it. it was kind of pricey though, this one was around $32,000 but it seemed pretty loaded.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:34 PM
stangnomore

I went from a 2006 Mustang GT to a 2006 Fusion SE w/ 4cylinder. It has been almost a year now. Still miss the stang, but I can't complain about getting 31 MPG. Interior is nice and quiet, great for the money.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:16 PM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

Drove a 4 cylinder rental last year, car drove nicely(if a bit softly sprung, but so are our Mustangs), but that duratec 4 is still a looooong way from being Jap-smooth, although compared to the Tempo-Contour crap-fest the Fusion is a revelation........I kinda dig that Lincoln MKZ........[8D]
Old 03-27-2007, 09:23 PM
Scotty07
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stangnomore

I went from a 2006 Mustang GT to a 2006 Fusion SE w/ 4cylinder. It has been almost a year now. Still miss the stang, but I can't complain about getting 31 MPG. Interior is nice and quiet, great for the money.
How does the 4 banger perform? I was thinking about getting one for a winter beater this fall.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:31 PM
failurze_art
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: fallfast90

I test drove one not that long ago. About as sporty as my old saturn Vue redline, but for 4K more money though..

My old AWD Vue would launch like a sports car, but it would shut-off at 98 mph.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:33 PM
Wildcat13
1st Gear Member

I drove a Fusion from off the lot when my stang was in the shop. It drove really good. I was actually really impressed - I am not the sedan type of girl, but if I were I would defnitely consider the Fusion.

Quick Reply: Have you driven a fusion/milan?