Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

UGM 05-07 SALEEN BLOWOUT SUPERCHARGER SALE SUBMIT BEST OFFER

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 07:44 PM
UndergroundMustang
2nd Gear Member

Default UGM 05-07 SALEEN BLOWOUT SUPERCHARGER SALE SUBMIT BEST OFFER

Hello Mustang Forum Members,

Good News. We just recieved a new stock of superchargers in and have decided to share them with the Mustang Forums Community. However, Due to Saleen Regulations and Pricing we CANNOT PM any prices or display any prices.

SUBMIT YOUR BEST OFFER!!!!

Underground Mustang is becoming known for our great prices and Great Customer Service so we have a special offer for all you Mustang Forums Members looking to purchase a 2005-2007 Saleen Supercharger Kit.

**Serious Buyers PM me your Best Offer on the 05-07 Saleen Supercharger Kit along with your Name and Phone Number and a sales rep will contact you regarding your Inquiry**

No PM will be responded to with a Price***Now is your chance to own one of these Saleen Supercharger Kits at a Great Price!!!

SALEEN SUPERCHARGER PRICES CURRENTLY ARE RISING AND THE SYSTEMS ARE GOING ON BACKORDERBUT WE ARE STILL TRYING TO OFFER EVERYONE THE BEST PRICES ON THESE SYSTEMS. PM ME TODAY TO OWN YOURS!!! GOT A FEW MORE IN SO BUY YOURS NOW BEFORE THE PRICES RISE AGAIN!!

[align=center]Saleen Supercharger Kit Includes:[/align][align=center]Supercharge your 2005, 4.6, 3V Mustang GT to over 400 hp and 420 lb of torque. It has a unique inverse design and open bends coupled with twin screw blower assembly, pushes air directly into the combustion chamber. It is compact, lightweight and highly efficient, the blower housing, assembly and intercooler in one compact unit nestles neatly in the valley between the heads. Maximum air flow with less than 5 lbs of boost - less engine stress and heat. [/align][align=center]The Saleen-SC kit includes benefits from a specific Saleen PowerFlash performance computer.
[/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]SHIPPING IS FREE when purchased from UGM[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]2007 GT MUSTANGS REQUIRE CONVERSION KIT WHICH WE INCLUDE IN OUR KITS!!![/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/46371/E526237E2BAF4971A76ACE7DD8C26939.jpg[/IMG]
Old 03-30-2007, 09:14 PM
failurze_art
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: UGM 05-07 SALEEN BLOWOUT SUPERCHARGER SALE SUBMIT BEST OFFER

how complete is the kit?

Will it come with EVERYTHING i need to do the install or will I have to buy stuff like injectors and fuel pump or belt seperately?
Old 03-30-2007, 09:35 PM
MartyMoose
3rd Gear Member

I received a kit from them and it was complete. I did however go another route for tuning so it cost me a bit more. But their kit is complete. For an '07 you'll need the additional thermostat relocation kit (was changed from the '05 - '06).

Also, if you go with a Salen I recommend getting motor mounts - some say you need 'em, some say you don't. It chewed two holes in my hood liner and into the aluminum. No big deal but I've ordered the motor mounts and will get them installed next week. Plus, if you go with a smaller pulley and the C&L Racer inlet pipe, you WILL need the motor mounts. Again, not a big deal.

Like I said, I ordered my SaleenS/C and thermostat relocation kit from UGM. They gave me a good price and very good customer service. If you're shopping for a Saleen, it's probably worth your time calling them.

My question is, why is the Saleen price going up? A model revision or something? Thanks.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:25 PM
failurze_art
2nd Gear Member

I have noticed your hp/tq numbers before and that is what I am looking to get, so I am going to closely copy your setup. Plus getting the 3 year warranty will be nice. My car is a "daily driver" so I want to keep it as tight as possible but still squeeze some more power out of it too. Saleen just seems like the way to go.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:56 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Say I don't want to upgrade ****! Do I buy this kit and use the stock airbox/filter and everything else stock? That will get me an extra 100hp at the engine?

I think a lot of people are confused about what exactly they need and how much extra horse power they'll get.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:20 PM
MartyMoose
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: moosestang

Say I don't want to upgrade ****! Do I buy this kit and use the stock airbox/filter and everything else stock? That will get me an extra 100hp at the engine?

I think a lot of people are confused about what exactly they need and how much extra horse power they'll get.
Ah, got it. Good point too, btw.

As a customer I thought I would be in position to answer the question regarding the completeness of the kit. Hope I didn't confuse anyone.

Take care.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:27 AM
UndergroundMustang
2nd Gear Member

You can buy this supercharger Kit and keep everything else on your car stock and not have a problem. The kits we sell come 100% complete with everything necessary for a complete installation without the need to purchase any additional parts. All the parts needed to make the supercharger run without any damage done to your engine is included with the Kit. The Conversion kit for a 2007 GT is included with Supercharger Kit if you have a 2007. If you decide to add additional parts that is done at your own discretion but as far as the kit it will have all peices needed. This kit is good for daily drivers and will add that extra power to your GT whenever you feel like opening her up. We also sell HP Upgrade Kits with this system if interested.

Any serious buyers interested in purchasing please submit to us your best offer along with name and number so we can have a sales rep contact you on placing your order. Due to Saleen regulations we cannot post a price but we are taking offers.

Peter.S
UndergroundMustang.com
Old 03-31-2007, 12:41 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Guys...UGM rocks....I got mine from them a couple weeks ago and just picked up my completed car.....HOLY SHEEYAT........I did get some upgrades and tunes...let me tell you...she is running like a bat out of hell...I truly dont care what my freaking RWHP is...albeit in my AUTO with NOW bigger wheels it is a tad over 400 RWHP....so basically 485 BHP at 6 lbs of boost....this kit is freaking awesome and UGM is awesome...thx UGM
Old 03-31-2007, 12:55 AM
UndergroundMustang
2nd Gear Member

Hey Tom, glad to see your enjoying your Kit. Be sure to send me some pics so I can get your car posted on our site. Send me your best pics with you Name and State and I'll have it posted.

Same for anyone who purchased from us and wants to show off their ride on our site!!!

Guys keep sending me your offers on the 05-07 Saleen Supercharger Kit!!!

Peter.S
Underground Mustang
Old 03-31-2007, 09:15 PM
UndergroundMustang
2nd Gear Member

Hey Guys, Now offering a FREE Saleen Supercharged Badge with Supercharger Purchase.

PM me your best offers so we can set up a purchase at a great price for all you mustang forum members.

Quick Reply: UGM 05-07 SALEEN BLOWOUT SUPERCHARGER SALE SUBMIT BEST OFFER