Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello from Baghdad!!!

Old 04-30-2007, 06:47 PM
guydon
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Hello from Baghdad!!!

ORIGINAL: wingman75

ORIGINAL: guydon

ORIGINAL: wingman75

Welcome to the Mustang Forum lots of helpful people here. I have an 07 GT and am very happy with it. You will see a lot of complaining about certain problems but I have not had anything wrong with mine after about 9 months. I think its a small percentage that have problems but they seem to get blown out of proportion.

I have a suggestion. Consider getting the SilverHorse Racing rear 1/4 window louvers. They replace the window glass and are flush to the body. Very impressive piece.

Man those are nice. Great suggestion. I'll check in to it.
guydon here is a link. http://www.silverhorseracing.com/web...ategory_id=255
Awesome I was just going to ask for that. Looks like $225 or so would get the job done. Well with in range. They look awsome from the inside too.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Legion5
5th Gear Member

http://www.brenspeed.com/mustang_2005/throttlebody.html

Get delete plates^, other than that agree with the light weight super quality drive shaft, supercharger, shaker 1000 etc. However get a few more factory options:

Upgraded Interior, Ambient Lighting, HID Headlamps. Get something less than an H or X pipe they are a little too loud to be honest, anything down from that should be pretty decent.

Remember a cold air intake, and don't get the louvers as they seem a little too plastic.

Finally try putting on the rear bumper from a California Special, or GT500 they look badass, and the former is cheep and looks about the same.

As for rims, the new Saleen Bullits off the H281 are going to be awesome, not sure if you can buy them.

Old 04-30-2007, 06:54 PM
hogpowr
3rd Gear Member

Hey! Welcome. Don't forget spoiler delete. I would also consider the premier trim group, it seems you get alot for the money.

You might want to visit http://www.kennebell.net/, good reading there, I understand if you are set on the roush, just wanted to bring KB to your attention if you hadn't read about his rig yet.

Good Luck!, andGod Bless.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:54 PM
guydon
2nd Gear Member

They look great from the inside too. It has been great but my connection is getting bad. Plus it is 1o'clock in the morning for me and I have a long day tomorrow. Thanks all again for everything. I will be on daily.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:06 PM
guydon
2nd Gear Member

Greatt link, thanks