Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

my temporary "cut out" exhuast idea

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Vista_Blue_GT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: my temporary "cut out" exhuast idea

just take off your mufflers and and sell them...then you will have some money to buy some new ones

cutting holes in your exhaust will end up bad...and could end up with sounds that well...sound like crap
Old 05-05-2007, 03:53 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

thanks for the replys..

i cant take my mufflers off bc i am at home for about 3 more months.. once im off to college.. then i can do whatever.. but the parents say the exhuast is loud enough allready..

with straight pipes.. theres no way that i could idle out of the drive way (i have a manual) with out giveing it any gas and not show off the fact that my exhuast is way louder when they told me i couldnt get exhuast..

so.. i dunno what im gunna do.. im dyin here..
Old 05-05-2007, 04:25 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

Than just push your car out of your street.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:43 PM
fairlane292
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GTstangB.F.D.M.

thanks for the replys..

i cant take my mufflers off bc i am at home for about 3 more months.. once im off to college.. then i can do whatever.. but the parents say the exhuast is loud enough allready..

with straight pipes.. theres no way that i could idle out of the drive way (i have a manual) with out giveing it any gas and not show off the fact that my exhuast is way louder when they told me i couldnt get exhuast..

so.. i dunno what im gunna do.. im dyin here..
Your parents are right! ...about a lot of things.
You're "dyin there" huh?Here's was ya do. ...work your *** of this summer then do the same when you get back to college. If you don't get a 3.5 or better gpa in both semesters give the car to your dad and get a Toyota Corolla with about a 100k on it. That should hold you over for a few years until you're out on your own. There's a plan that will work well for ya.
Old 05-05-2007, 08:23 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

??.. i dont get it?..

the corolla?.,.

right..

well.. heres the thing.. im getting promoted to "full time" (position at discount tire.. not meaning 40 hrs a week.. more like 50-55.. plus im inside on computers.. not a tire tech no more..).. so when i got to school in september.. i am gunna try and take night classes so i can stay a full time and wokr my way up the pyramid..

so i dunno if you thouhgt i didnt have a job.. or if mommy and daddy pay for/do everythign around here.. well its not the case..

i bust my *** as far as work.. and save my money or atleast try to... more recently then ever.. (bc im about to have alot of sh*t on my shoulders that i didnt have b4..

so the working part is not it.. i could buy an exhaust righ tnow if i really wanted and disrespect what my parents say.. or if i lived on my own over the summer and spent all that money.. whatever.. get my point?...

im tryin to save money and be a cheap *** and make my car sound better.. bash me.. flame..whatever..

... i still dont get the 3.5 gpa.. give ur car to ur dad.. wtf is that supposed to mean?