Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Northern Jersey Stang Mini Cruise!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 01:07 AM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Northern Jersey Stang Mini Cruise!

So quick little story for you guys. I was going down to Edgewater and I was at the light by the Edgewater movies waiting to turn onto River Rd and I had an 04 GT in front of me. I knew he had Mods cause I could hear his exhaust, so we pull onto River Rd and he slows up so I know he wants me to pull next to him so I oblige, and he tells me he's got catback, O/R X, no rear seats, a tune, CAI, headers and he said sumthin else but I dont remember lol Anyway, I only have my Pypes axel backs, so correct me if I am wrong but we are about even right? So anyway, he says do you wanna go, I say lets go, but the dude jumped the gun on me so then I hit it and we were dead even but I was starting to pull ahead, we didnt race very far but I think we were doing like 80 and then he stopped to pull into the Mall. Should I be proud of this or should I have wiped the floor with him or should he have beaten me? I think if he didnt jump the gun on me I would've had him by atleast 1 car if not a half a car at the least. Anyway his car was pretty nice and VERY LOUD!! Hope mine will be like that thursday . Well just thought I'd share that with you guys.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:44 AM
NickSezz
4th Gear Member

Nice, I love the rush of a race...My hands and feet start to shake after a good run. He had a lot of mods in that car. I would feel good if I were you. Some more mods and you will cook him even if he gets a jump.

John-
I do some work in school in my shop class...To make a very long story short, I have been working on engines and doing mechanicalwork since I was maybe 6 years old. Before I drove, I had many gas RC cars, scooters and all that crap. The mechanical ability is in my blood. Im majoring in mechanical engineering technology next year at RIT in NY. Here are some pics of the strut bar I made for my V6. Its not on my car right now cause it needs to be repainted. Maybe ill have it on by the show but im not sure.

[IMG]local://upfiles/37717/197B9758149741E5801CDC8AEF0F9203.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/37717/C9EF86A162C449D39DE24CB56356FADF.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/37717/8D8BB6224989400AA8BC74F0D6DD2AB1.jpg[/IMG]
Old 05-15-2007, 02:01 AM
zid3
2nd Gear Member

ill be in edgewater thursday getting the rims tommorrow hopefully n putting the trunk back toghther lol i also got some parts the guy at my work are ameking im gonna get em mad and put them on the tell me what u guys think and if u like and wanna i can get them
Old 05-15-2007, 12:41 PM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

what rims dennis?
Old 05-16-2007, 09:12 AM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

bump it up, let ppl know about it
Old 05-16-2007, 04:31 PM
NickSezz
4th Gear Member

Ok boys its almost show time. Get those cars all ready and stay out of the rain later! I have 5 solid spots all next to eachother and will have room for more stangs if you wish to attend.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:18 PM
ADudeInNewJersey
3rd Gear Member

The only guy I told who is coming is, Jake, Has a 03 Mustang GT Red, lives in cliffside, Has Flowmaster, X-Pipe and cobra bodykit......

-John
Old 05-16-2007, 10:44 PM
ADudeInNewJersey
3rd Gear Member

Alright everyone... Check in if your meeting up tomm.....I for one will be there at 5...(Edgewater).... next?

-John
Old 05-16-2007, 11:27 PM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

you know I will be there. And my car might sound a little different
Old 05-16-2007, 11:58 PM
NickSezz
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: v6VenoM

you know I will be there. And my car might sound a little different
Sikk..everyone is guna crap themselves when the big boys roll up...and its gunna make me look good...haha There will be a 900hp supra there though...

I worked on my car for hours today gettin it ready....wash, polish, wax, engine, strut bar, tried to paint the horses on the hood insulation...eh....lol....cleaned inside a bit...got some final stuff to do b4 the show butits all good.

If you like takin picsI would bring a camera....it will be worth it....good forum shots to be taken.

Quick Reply: Northern Jersey Stang Mini Cruise!