Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Mother's Day Pony Project!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 10:52 PM
LAK3RS
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: My Mother's Day Pony Project!

Damn Stowe!!!! Thats looking pretty sweet!!!!! Thats the PERFECT Mothers Day gift.

I really need to get my cam covers painted as well, that would really clean things up a bit. I can't wait till I get to see that badass ride of yours though! I'ma be heading down to HPP on Thurs to get my car retuned and tweaked a little bit so maybe it will run a bit better...I'm also doing something tomorrow that I'ma keep to my self, but it's gonna make my car sound AMAZING...

Maybe I can meet up with ya on Thurs day on my way back so I can see that car of yours!! I also need to get a rematch with your son sometime at Kennedale in his Black GT, racing him was sooo much fun especially afterwards when I found out he was your son!!!....and had a 50 Shot...LoL.

- Justin
Old 05-14-2007, 11:09 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mlcrycc

Hey Stowe, looks great!! So, should I bag on you about the oil cap again, like on your VB?? At least this one is only half way off.....

Grats. Nice Mother's Day gift, I would say.....

Mike

ROFLMAO!!!! Freakin not again!!! LOL [sm=lol.gif] Hey, I always say, "pratice makes perfect"!!! LOL
Old 05-14-2007, 11:13 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LAK3RS

Damn Stowe!!!! Thats looking pretty sweet!!!!! Thats the PERFECT Mothers Day gift.

I really need to get my cam covers painted as well, that would really clean things up a bit. I can't wait till I get to see that badass ride of yours though! I'ma be heading down to HPP on Thurs to get my car retuned and tweaked a little bit so maybe it will run a bit better...I'm also doing something tomorrow that I'ma keep to my self, but it's gonna make my car sound AMAZING...

Maybe I can meet up with ya on Thurs day on my way back so I can see that car of yours!! I also need to get a rematch with your son sometime at Kennedale in his Black GT, racing him was sooo much fun especially afterwards when I found out he was your son!!!....and had a 50 Shot...LoL.

- Justin
Justin, you need to just come by the house!!!! We are just off the interstate, in the Briarwood Estates, next to the Petro Truck Stop!!!! Hit me up on the cell on your way home. We are all usually home around 6:30pm!!! Just FYI........Justin is talkin smack about our cars being too slow!!! lol So you know we gotta step up!! Remember.....big fish, little fish!!! lol
Old 05-14-2007, 11:15 PM
nitestalker
2nd Gear Member

[sm=exactly.gif][sm=lol.gif]
Old 05-14-2007, 11:23 PM
LAK3RS
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: StowesStang

ORIGINAL: LAK3RS

- Justin
Justin, you need to just come by the house!!!! We are just off the interstate, in the Briarwood Estates, next to the Petro Truck Stop!!!! Hit me up on the cell on your way home. We are all usually home around 6:30pm!!! Just FYI........Justin is talkin smack about our cars being too slow!!! lol So you know we gotta step up!! Remember.....big fish, little fish!!! lol
Sounds good! Talking smack huh...Sounds like a challenge!!! [sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 05-14-2007, 11:26 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

Sounds like it to me too!!! He needs to recognize!!!! ROF!!!
Old 05-14-2007, 11:28 PM
LAK3RS
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nitestalker

[sm=exactly.gif][sm=lol.gif]
Sup bro!

Next time ya see me at the track I'ma be ready for ya!!!

Old 05-14-2007, 11:30 PM
LAK3RS
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: StowesStang

Sounds like it to me too!!! He needs to recognize!!!! ROF!!!
LoL. Yeah, us S197's gotta stick together on this one!!
Old 05-14-2007, 11:32 PM
nitestalker
2nd Gear Member

lol nothing to change out my jets[sm=nxsmile.gif] justin
Old 05-14-2007, 11:44 PM
LAK3RS
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nitestalker

lol nothing to change out my jets[sm=nxsmile.gif] justin
\\

LoL....You wouldn't do that to me....would ya....

Quick Reply: My Mother's Day Pony Project!