Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AHH! Key marks!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 02:28 AM
BillyBobJoe
4th Gear Member

Default RE: AHH! Key marks!

ya, im a senior here. I always park next to my buddies so I know I'm relatively safe. If i leave a side open, i leave the left side open cuz the left side of the bumper already got pwned by fords inability to build our cars ford tough. When I get out of school, I walk around the car and do a quick check for paint. Some *** hit me a year ago and i didnt see it till that night when my dad came home and noticed it first. I play paintball too,lol. I always have a full tank and some paint around my room. You never know when putting 200 .68cal ***** into a car will be handy.

Reminds me of another story. A couple days ago, some *** tried to cut in front of me at alight in front of the school. People do it all the time cuz they're too lazy to wait at the back of the line for an extra 60secs. So, this jackhole cuts in front of me and I think "hmmmm...i need a new bumper and he cut me off. It's illegal to merge into this lane and yes there's a sign right next to me in the median stating it. Ya...I'll just run up his butt and let him merge into me." But he gunned it when he heard me floor it,lol, and managed to stay out of the way.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:15 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Sorry it happened but I would report it to the cops and the administration as well at the school. Even if you think nothing happens it my help to prevent it from happening again to you or someone else.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:01 AM
jaguarking11
2nd Gear Member

I dont know about you guys but I have a very short fuse when it comes to my car whether its beater or an expensive car no one has the right to even touch it let along damage it. If someone keyed my car I would find out who did it and smash their face in with a 2x4. I know two wrongs dont make a right but revenge is sweet.

I am not advising you on reacting like I would but you better do something. In this world if you sit and take it, things will get worse. At the very least report it, or if you want to be nasty about it hide when those numb nuts do this sort of thing and video tape it and then go to their parents and tell them you want your car completly repainted or else your going to file criminal charges and then sue them.

EDIT: this story reminds me of my buddys car. He parked ilegaly in a private neighberhood once and didnt know it so a rentacop booted his car and the fine was 280bux so he was pissed but called the number on the boot and the guy came after 15min or so to take the boot off. My buddy had painted alu rims on his car and when the guy took the boot off we found some deep screatches in it. The car was almost new and the rims didnt have any road rash on them. My friend was going to pay the fine and be done with it but I called the guys boss and told him about the damage so my buddy got the fine voided and the guy gave him 200bux in cash to replace his rim. Ask and be an *** about it and you will get your way.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:40 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Oh, boy...key marks no good. Sorry to hear about it.
Old 05-18-2007, 08:21 AM
Goody625
3rd Gear Member

Ah......the joys of highschool......

DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD![sm=shootshoot.gif]

Good luck
Old 05-18-2007, 08:39 AM
aode08
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tonkpils555666sas

So, we have a senior parking lot and a street for everyone who isnt a senior to park on at our school. Now, I usually park on the street, but if I happen to be running late, I will park in the parking lot which is right infront of the school. It is much faster and easier if you are late. So, for parking in the senior parking lot, the seniors get mad. (I am still in high school.) All the seniors have been complaining to schools officials. If the attendence lady sees a car without a parking pass in the lot, she will place a big pink sticker on the driver's side window saying that you would get towed away on your third offense. I have never been stickered. However, two seniors decided to be total dicks about the situation and keyed my car, as mell as my friend with a 04 GTO, as well as my other friend with an 02 trans am... The key marks arent deep, they just created light white marks on the back rear wheel fenders (both sides) and under the windows on both the passenger and driver side. I will post some pictures. I was wondering what, if anything, I can do about this. Is there any technique to fixing it? atleast getting the white out a little?

(by the way, no one at our school likes these two kids, they are too cocky... one of the guys keyed a girls mazda 3 and she had to get the whole car repainted, which cost her 2600 bux... keying anyone's car or doing anything to anyone's car is the lowest you can go people...)
happened to me in high school, I got in school suspension just to watch the window to see who was messin with the car. Turned out it was a case of mistaken identity. I grabbed that trick by her hair and almost beat the hell out of her, till my buddies came and stopped it

She thought it was her baby daddy car that skipped out on her and the kid.

I then got 10 days out of school suspension. No one ever walked near that car after that public incident. It was a taurus , so I spray painted and primered
Old 05-18-2007, 08:39 AM
aode08
5th Gear Member

Old 05-18-2007, 10:39 AM
Va. Stang
3rd Gear Member

I would have to do something . You don't f... with my car. Find em, Kick thier a$$. Find the key, Make it dissappear up thier a>>
Old 05-18-2007, 12:07 PM
tonkpils555666sas
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: acascianelli

That sucks dude, if I sure who it was who did it I would probably do much worse to their car. But I absolutely no tolerance for people screwing with cars for no reason.

My girlfriends brothers car was getting egged a while back, I spend the night over there and we camped out in his front yard and waiting for them again that night. We maxed out the pressure on his paintball guns and I unloaded an entire hopper on the side of their car as they tried to do it again. I haven't seen the car since, but he tells me that it looks like it has hail damage down one whole side.

hahahaha, I have done that, just for other reasons... (dumb a$$es decided to egg a friends house)

and thanks for the reply's people. i am going to file a police report. the damage isnt terrible, but any mark on my baby just SUCKS!!! i hate it even if my car gets dirty... no way i would be able to manage a scratch, i am definetly furious and i will do something about it.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:24 PM
therobman7
1st Gear Member

that is freakin weak.... I would definitiely say file a police report.... actually that should have been down immediately. Also, your comprehensive insurance should cover that, I just hope your deductible isn't too high. New paint jobs are expensive as hell, so it might just be worth it to file a claim with yer insurance.

Quick Reply: AHH! Key marks!