Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LET ME FLAME F-ING U.P.S.!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 02:37 PM
ffk_pennywise
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: LET ME FLAME F-ING U.P.S.!!!!!!

UPS sucks the big one. I'm not even going to go into all the problems I've had with them. Theyre rediculous.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

Never, ever, had a problem with UPS. Must be bad Karma folks! [&:]
Old 05-22-2007, 02:53 PM
tedBalog
2nd Gear Member

Maybe it's the local distributers..... I wouldn't blame the company as a whole. Around my area UPS is MUCH better then FedEx. My FedEx boxes always come mashed up and are never on time, they leave packages with my untrustworthy neighbors and sometimes don't leave it at all and make me drive 40 minutes to pick it up because they won't deliver past 5. So, rant all you want but I don't think UPS is bad at all.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:21 PM
fordchuck
1st Gear Member

I you miss the delivery, due to not being home to sign for the package, they will leave a slip. Sign the slip and write: Leave with neighbor at X address. They will do it the next time they delivery (usually the next day).

Sometimes, amongst the hundreds of packages, one is missed and the driver will find it later and either delivery that day if there's time or wait until the next shipping day. Things happen.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:13 PM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

Heh, I'll just not hi-jack this thread with all my complaints about FedEx right now. Those bitches had my new A/F wideband on their truck ready to bring to my house on Monday. Well, apparently they couldn't find my STREET and now my package is in Delivery Exception. Kicker part is that I've made every effort to contact them to resolve the issue, but they just keep putting the package under Delivery Exception. My guess is that unless I carry myself 65 miles to the nearest terminal and pick it up myself, they're just gonna send it back to Lethal Performance in a few days. Lazy azzholes.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:02 PM
jrm1900
2nd Gear Member

In the past few years UPS has become the worst courrier there is, I avoid it like plague, I know we are humans and we all make mistakes but when it becomes the norm and not the exception, something is wrong, So I for one will not use UPS anymore.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:14 PM
frzn pony
1st Gear Member

Heres what those F_CK Sticks did to my louvers from MRT

http://www.madisonmusclemustangs.com...ead.php?t=4689

I guess over on another forum the damn driver ran over and dragged someones dog down the street and killed it...thier kids are devistated.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:46 PM
pkeough
1st Gear Member

Ihave hadtons of horrible UPS experiences.. One time they said they came to the house 3 times and no one answered the door so they took the package back to the warehouse and never notified me or the sender until we called 3 weeks later wondering where it was. I know they never came because someone is always home 24 hours at my house, i have 2 dogs that go crazy at the sound of the UPS truck and they never left a slip on the door.
But at least theyre not as bad as USPS, when they say it with take 2-3 days but usually ends up taking about a week..
Old 05-24-2007, 02:18 AM
jerjan
4th Gear Member

What does AIUSGHAFHBAHRWBHF mean? I'm just kinda **** about this kinda stuff, can you spell it out, I sense some real comedy here. Hey keep it cool I've been waiting almost two weeks for a package from UPS that should have taken 3 days, first it was sentto Denverthen sent to New Jersey,now it's on it's way back to Denver, go figure. UPS has got thier issues, just like everyone else.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:45 AM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

ps.. the damn things did end up coming at 830 at night.. when i finally gave up on waiting at 8 and left.. lol..

Quick Reply: LET ME FLAME F-ING U.P.S.!!!!!!