Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ticket @ LAX

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 07:46 PM
spuddogg
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Ticket @ LAX

I'll give you a hint - 'Book 'em, Dano'.

Ok, here's another hint - http://starbulletin.com/96/10/21/features/50theme.wav
Old 05-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Blueline

Hehe, kids these days.

jk [8D]
Old 05-24-2007, 08:13 PM
Stang_Heritage07
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Blueline

ORIGINAL: DeStonn

Some of us (Cops) take offense to being called 'pigs'...Jerk. Make sure you don't call the 'pigs' when you need help
+1

experiment with that why dont you, get a ticket, call them a pig and see what happens.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:28 PM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

Some of us (Cops) take offense to being called 'pigs'...Jerk. Make sure you don't call the 'pigs' when you need help
Aren't Police officers, Sheriff's deputies and the likerequired to be impartial? Aren't the "Good Guys" trained to deal with hostile individuals and act appropriately inthese situations? I think someone taking a gun shot at a peace officer is a greater threat than a one syllable adjective......I hope you don't react like this to the general public over a silly word........remember, First Amendment rights?
Old 05-24-2007, 08:54 PM
jerjan
4th Gear Member

Ustahave the KMA-367 license frame, That used to be worth it's weight in gold! I don't know if it is anymore though.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:47 PM
Fireguy28
2nd Gear Member

LoL he called you a pig......i dont get why so many people dislike copers....ok so they give tickets when you do this in front of them [sm=gears.gif]....but thats thier job....I mean come on seriously what would we do without cops?......i personally think they aint to bad, especially when i needhelp.........
Old 05-25-2007, 01:43 AM
Sprzout
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: spuddogg

I'll give you a hint - 'Book 'em, Dano'.

Ok, here's another hint - http://starbulletin.com/96/10/21/features/50theme.wav
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Of course, all *I* can think of is:

"This is the city: Los Angeles, California. I work here. I'm a cop." - Dragnet TV series

I remember a magazine picture that showed some police officer standing there hauling someone out of a car wreck, saving their life, and the caption read, "You call me a pig, and yet I save your life." Very powerful, definitely don't refer to cops in a negative manner (unless it's *a* particular cop who's got a grudge and he's out to stop someone for something incredibly stupid, like going 1 mph over the speed limit or thinking that their car is in complete violation of noise laws, when the Harley he rides is louder than the car - but that's more of a personal issue with that person than with cops in general).
Old 05-25-2007, 05:48 AM
mobydick
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Fireguy28

LoL he called you a pig......i dont get why so many people dislike copers....ok so they give tickets when you do this in front of them [sm=gears.gif]....but thats thier job....I mean come on seriously what would we do without cops?......i personally think they aint to bad, especially when i needhelp.........
It's because Some "Cops" are Complete Idiots and shouldn't be allowed to touch a Badge, much less a firearm!!
Old 05-25-2007, 07:33 AM
01harleydude
2nd Gear Member

some "people" in every segment of society arecomplete idiots, but cops get all the heat cuase people dont want to be told what to do......or that they are wrong..... or take personal responsability for doing 15 over the speed limit or having limo tint when the law says they cant.....in todays world it is always someone elses fault but there own.......

people always hate the cops for enforcing the rules, but they forget that the law makers are actually the ones they should be mad at, they are the ones that make the rules.......
Old 05-25-2007, 01:07 PM
Javdog
3rd Gear Member

Personally I have several buddies that are either LAPD, Sheriffs or local cops, some of them have tinted windows on there own cars and they usually will not give a ticket for tinted windows. One of my non cop buddies got a ticket for tinted windows he was so pissed that he waited for the cop to get of work to see if the cop had tinted windowson his car,he did so he took a picture of the cop in his car with tinted windows, went to court even though he had proof of the issueing cop having tinted windows also, he was yelled at by the Judge for his actions of taking a picture of a cop of duty to proof his point. It does not make sense to me cops should have to adhere to the same laws that everyone else has to, or atleast if they have tinted windows they should not be giving tickets like my buddies that don't. I myself have had several issues with cops pulling me over all the time becuase my other car is a newer black Escalade so i usually get pulled over and hear ("there is a report of a black Escalade that was recently stolen in the area") always happen I guess because I am hispanic I guess I cant own a $65,000 SUV, one time I confronted a cop about pulling me over for being hispanic he was claiming that this was the stolen SUV lucky that day I had my pay stub when he saw my year to date on my stub he asked if my company was hiring laughed and let me go. Weird I say, like any job there are good people and bad apples hopefully if you get pulled over, hope its a good person who just wanted to get a better look at our Sweet stangs. IMHO of course.

Quick Reply: Ticket @ LAX