Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

sad to see

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 06:14 PM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: sad to see

ORIGINAL: wcgman

ORIGINAL: mygt500

1+ most of the time if I get pulled over I did do something to require the cops to pull me over....but that was 11 yrs ago and the last ticket I had was a parking ticket and a seatbelt ticket and they are no points and I was not in the car pictured below! Though I was pulled over a couple of weeks ago "just to see if everything was correct with insurance, registration, etc" ....LOL right!
Can you say Gestapo?
VERE ARE YOU PAPAHS?!?!??
Old 05-30-2007, 06:28 PM
Eik
I ♥ Acer

I was driving down the road today speeding up to pass somebody and a nice boat caught me eye, so I was looking at it then I look over and a bike cop is sitting on the corner, I was going alittle under 10 over, but I thought I saw him look down at a radar gun. Scared the bejeebers out of me
Old 05-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Eik

I was driving down the road today speeding up to pass somebody and a nice boat caught me eye, so I was looking at it then I look over and a bike cop is sitting on the corner, I was going alittle under 10 over, but I thought I saw him look down at a radar gun. Scared the bejeebers out of me
Yea, cruising down the freeway yesterday and up ahead I noticed a motorcycle parked under an overpass. Didn't think much of it but when I got up on him he was a cop with a radar gun. Couldn't see him good because he was in the shadows. Going about 10 over, but pretty much going with the traffic.
Yikes!
Old 05-30-2007, 08:37 PM
Sprzout
4th Gear Member

I've still got to laugh at the one time my mother got stopped driving my dad's F150 Harley Davidson edition truck.

My father replaced the Blue Oval Ford logo in the front grille with one that lights up and glows a light blue color when his headlights are turned on.

Well, my mom is driving the car and a sheriff sees the blue light, and so he pulls her over not more than a half mile from our house. He gets out of his car, walks to the front of the car, and, because she's turned off the ignition and put the car in park, the headlights are off, which also turns off the glowing logo. My mom's already irritated because she felt that the cop was tailgating her, so when he comes back and says, "I'm so sorry, ma'am, I thought I saw a blue light coming from the front of the car, I'll let you go on your way."

"No! WAIT! GO BACK AND LOOK!"

She then turns on the headlights, and the logo starts glowing again. The sheriff walks back to the window, and my mom points to my father in the passenger's seat, and says, "Here! You ask the man who thought it was such a GOOD idea to put that thing in...He just HAD to do it!"

The cop looks past my mom at my dad and says, "Cool light! Where'd you get it?"

After all was said & done, the cop basically said for them not to worry about it; he didn't think anyone was going to stop them. He even said that the law on it's kinda fuzzy, because flashing blue or red lights are reserved for emergency vehicle use only, and even then, it's got to be above the headlights, which the logo lies in line with the headlights, maybe even slightly below it. My dad's had it on the truck for 5 years, and only got stopped once for it, and everyone who's seen it thinks it's a neat idea, despite the fact that you can no longer find them due to the local laws against the usage.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:39 PM
mustangfreak417
2nd Gear Member

i dont have to worry about radar- i have a valentine one![sm=shades.gif]