Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MY CUT OUTS ARE IN!!!... (installing electrical right now) VIDS/PICS TONIGHT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 10:16 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

Default RE: MY CUT OUTS ARE IN!!!... (installing electrical right now) VIDS/PICS TONIGHT!!!

ya.. i couldnt run straight headers bc the cats follow so close to the flange on the headers.. i had them installed on the h-pipe after the cats.. where it bends in towards the middle of the car.. they are facing straight back..
Old 06-06-2007, 10:48 PM
JT_Moore05
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: MY CUT OUTS ARE IN!!!... (installing electrical right now) VIDS/PICS TONIGHT!!!

Videos?

I am extremely interested in this!
Old 06-07-2007, 01:43 AM
ANBAUTO
4th Gear Member

we need vids!!!!
Old 06-07-2007, 03:31 AM
doobs
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GTstangB.F.D.M.

why would you have to retune it?.. im sure if i was really trying to get performance out of it i could.. but the custom tune to fix my "running lean" problem.. doesnt really have anything to do with the cutouts.. but i am gunna have Justin at VMPtuning see if he can do it whitt hem open and closed.. and then i can see what gains or losses i have from the cutouts in numbers..

but like i said before.. top end of the gears is like a entirely new car... the torque is retarded

pics and videos up tonight.. i didnt have time last night..
I don't know much of anything about the new computers in our cars, but have heard that they are sensitive. I didn't know if the computer would recognize reduced backpressure and throw and error.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:55 AM
chays446
2nd Gear Member

I don't know much of anything about the new computers in our cars, but have heard that they are sensitive. I didn't know if the computer would recognize reduced backpressure and throw and error.
..he'd probably have to drive with them open for a long time,,,when i put my offroad/H on it took almost 3 weeks before the checklight came on.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:33 AM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

i need any information you can give me about this setup. what stuff you had to buy, from where, who did the install, how, tune issues, anything at all you can give me. thanks, and i look forward to seeing teh pics/vids! take a ton of vids from all angles/all throttle position!!
Old 06-07-2007, 02:44 PM
TinPony
3rd Gear Member

PICS ?? VID ?? SOUND ?? WTF ??
Old 06-07-2007, 03:01 PM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

Where the pics vids you tease.
Are you a girl?
Old 06-07-2007, 05:26 PM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

TEH BUMPAGE
Old 06-07-2007, 05:46 PM
EmperorOfChicken
5th Gear Member

i need to hear/see this come on man youre killin us!

Quick Reply: MY CUT OUTS ARE IN!!!... (installing electrical right now) VIDS/PICS TONIGHT!!!