Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New CDC Classic Spoiler: Officially Done

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 10:41 PM
blaven
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: New CDC Classic Spoiler: Officially Done

Aren't you on the wrong forums? This is 2005, 2006 and 2007. But anyways car looks great!
Old 06-15-2007, 10:41 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cheftjpeck

ORIGINAL: Adam03GT

First off cheft... stop PMing me [&:]

Like i replied.... Its a cute story and all but i bet you anything that when someone asks you if that is a "Cobra" you say "Why yes it is".....

And its funny how you are not worried about my opinion but you go through the trouble of PMing me and such?
sorry adam about pm'ing you.. unlike you, not trying to offend, just explain....but if it bothered you, my apologies....and as I explained to you in my PM....here goes again...
no actually I dont...in fact I dont think anyone I have bumped into in any of the stang clubs around here had even considered it a cobra.IE: there is only one cobra in my eyes and that was back in the terminator days....the shelby gt500 is an overpriced lead sled which is raping people everytime they overpay for it....the shelby gt....to me a nice car..but again for what you get overpriced....they do not have a 2005++ shelby gt350 out there yet...but hey to each is own....thats why I did it...for the cute story factor...listen...I truly dont know or care how old you are....but I dont pretend to be anything I am not...nor do I pretend my car is either...in fact I would be embarassed to call my car a shelby gt as they are pretty slow...LOL...you know what bro...you dont have to like it...and I am not going to try and convince you to....I bought my car..for me....I built it for my dad and my son....your opinion..is 1... and as that song goes.....1 is the lonliest number.....so....you will live on and be happy...and so will I...your approval or attacking comments will not change me or my life...thanks for sharing though....good luck and enjoy life...
Old 06-15-2007, 10:42 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

The chin spoiler looks good. The cobra badge looks ok, but both GT and cobra on the grill looks weird.

Actually the cobra looks way to big. Isn't the snake on 03 cobras smaller?
Old 06-15-2007, 10:45 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: moosestang

The chin spoiler looks good. The cobra badge looks ok, but both GT and cobra on the grill looks weird.

Actually the cobra looks way to big. Isn't the snake on 03 cobras smaller?
yeah...they are smaller....my dad actually came up with the idea of both...I like it....its unique.. a little cluttered...the 68 shelby gt 350 grille badge was very small and looked like a love bug on the grille...so my dad did not like it and we did not like some of the other badges from his original 68...but hey..it it what it is...
Old 06-15-2007, 10:53 PM
Adam03GT
5th Gear Member

When i was making my first comment i was not meaning to offend you...

It was only taking into consideration that 99% of people who put snakes on their GTs are 16 year olds.. and you get the picture. And when you PMed me i assumed you were one of those pissed off kids trying to be an ***......

But i guess i was wrong lol... I still do not understand the whole thing but yes it is your car and your tribute. And yes itis a very nice looking car!

Congrats on a beautifull tributeand i apologize about the confrontation
Old 06-15-2007, 10:56 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Adam03GT

When i was making my first comment i was not meaning to offend you...

It was only taking into consideration that 99% of people who put snakes on their GTs are 16 year olds.. and you get the picture. And when you PMed me i assumed you were one of those pissed off kids trying to be an ***......

But i guess i was wrong lol... I still do not understand the whole thing but yes it is your car and your tribute. And yes itis a very nice looking car!

Congrats on a beautifull tributeand i apologize about the confrontation
no problem and thanks for the nice comments....believe me I fully understand...again, no offense was meant in return either...TJ
Old 06-15-2007, 11:17 PM
2007Grabber
2nd Gear Member

TJ, the car looks awesome (Cobra badges and all). Carrol himself made a decision to have the Cobras put on a V6 model of the S197, the CS6. I say go with what YOU like! My car doesn't have the pony package, but I have a variation of the pony package emblems.

I however think you should beg your wife to let you spend a measly little $75 for a set of mirror inserts from midwestautogear.com. That would be the icing on the cake, the cherry on the sundae, the gravy on the biscuit...you get what I mean. These should be a factory installed standard option on all S197s.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:28 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2007Grabber

TJ, the car looks awesome (Cobra badges and all). Carrol himself made a decision to have the Cobras put on a V6 model of the S197, the CS6. I say go with what YOU like! My car doesn't have the pony package, but I have a variation of the pony package emblems.

I however think you should beg your wife to let you spend a measly little $75 for a set of mirror inserts from midwestautogear.com. That would be the icing on the cake, the cherry on the sundae, the gravy on the biscuit...you get what I mean. These should be a factory installed standard option on all S197s.
dude....your car looks sweet as heck.....I really like what you did with it...thx for the kudos and support...as far as asking for anything..I truthfully am done....lol
Old 06-16-2007, 12:33 AM
s2k
5th Gear Member

This really set your car off! I love it along with the stripes. Everything is great. It now goes into my fav s197 folder pictures lol.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:40 AM
Bluestar
5th Gear Member

Your car looks great! BTW I had a '67 GT-350, one of the first 50 made, it had red blinker lights on the back part of the c-pillar scoops. Enjoy your car!

Quick Reply: New CDC Classic Spoiler: Officially Done