Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some people just don't get it!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 11:29 AM
s2k
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Some people just don't get it!!!!!

ORIGINAL: Jed

My nephew was doing hot laps around my car while i was washing her onetime. So I asked him please stop Nope keep going around and around so i just sprayed him till he crashed his bike i know it was mean but he had to be stopped. Now he won’t come near me while I’m washing her. As far as the dad it just shows some people just don't respect other peoples property i would have done the same.[/align]
I pictured that in my head and LOL'ed.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Mikes_BLK_GT
4th Gear Member

Drbob you should not speak when you know not what you speak about. Yes Ican beselfish which is why I never had kids of my own. I did however raise my wifes kids as if they were mine. There is 1 pro I can think of and that is I am called "dad" when I am not the real father. He is an abusive drunk and a waste of space I got to put them back together after he broke em down. It cost me a fortune to do this but I did it anyways and continue to to do so. Do not lecture me on parenting I know more about it than you might think. Now I have no interest or desire to debate parenting with you nor do I want to hijack this thread.

One more question for Drbob do the letters F.O. mean anything to you?
Old 06-23-2007, 11:07 PM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

Sorry Mike, You put something out there I thought was outrageous and reprehensible and I called you on it. I'm very sensitive to people trashing their kids b/c to me, when someone implies their children are a PITA or their existence and exerienceissomethingthey regret, what they are really saying is "I didn't do my job as a parent". To me, they're really just insulting themselves. I went back and edited my original post.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:59 PM
Mikes_BLK_GT
4th Gear Member

I agree100% with your edited post. I have to admit I may have been over the top in the wording but to expereince what I have sometimes it just comes out that way. Back to cars eh
Old 06-24-2007, 02:40 PM
Railrider
2nd Gear Member

Guys,

Looks like I touched a nerve, First off I did'nt act like a complete jerk when I left, Regardless of how his kids act my friend is a good guy, So instead of
loosing my mind and going APE **** like I wanted too, I just made a polite excuse for not continuing and packed my bags. I did'nt ask to use the garage,
he offered! I Just had to rant to see if I was the only person in the world who found the situation disturbing. Contrary to what some have said,Kids are
great! There are MANY pro's and cons to having kids and yes they can be a pain in the ****, I have 2, girl 12 and boy 9. I would not trade them
for ANYTHING!!! I just don't understand the whole, "it's just a car" defense, Yeah it's made from steel, rubber, plasticect. but I paid damn near $30K
for it and have put several thousand more into it since, If I wrecked it, it got flooded, tree fell on it, got burned up in a fire, whatever, I would be crushed,
but as long as nobody was injured, so f-ing what, Ican get another! But to have it damaged in ANY WAY by someone else's ignorance or lack of respect is
to me UNACCEPTABLE!! I appreciate the offers for help and may be PM-ing a couple of you soon. Sorry for the long post, I just had to get it off
my chest.....Thank You all!