Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

autobots and decepticons

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 02:25 AM
ANBAUTO
4th Gear Member

Default RE: autobots and decepticons

i think cops are mean to all fixed up rides these days so its right hes a bad guy
Old 06-25-2007, 07:20 AM
spooky
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: teksp0rt

Bad Idea...

There is a "Team Autobot" that is one of the largest Import Car crews (Hondas, Acuras, Etc). They are located across CA. They use the Autobot Sticker on thier cars as an identification logo. I know they have been doing this for years
with all the hype from the new movie, i'm sure those guys feel real special right about now.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:57 AM
WhoMe
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: teksp0rt

Bad Idea...

There is a "Team Autobot" that is one of the largest Import Car crews (Hondas, Acuras, Etc). They are located across CA. They use the Autobot Sticker on thier cars as an identification logo. I know they have been doing this for years
Well since the S197 in that movie is a decepticon...use that instead.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:22 PM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

Its all just lame.

If a car turned into a robot, like in the pics provided here, then all of the engine's vacuum hoses, radiator hoses, oil lines,electrical wires and more would be torn to pieces after the first transformation.

The robot would then be looking pretty stupid, standing in the middle of an intersection, with oil and gas spraying all over himself and red tranny fluid running down his leg. He would then, out of embarrassment, transform back into the car so he can drive away and find that it won't even start now because everything, including the battery cables, were torn from their connections when he transformed.

I've just debunked any logical aspect this movie had ever had, and made any toy or sticker idea utterly pointless.

On that note... I see cars around all the time with 10" transformer stickers on their back windshields. Its so sad and stupid. These are old cars where the people are truly fans, and the stickers have nothing to do with the upcoming movie. Its still amazingly sad. Imagine if it had to do with the upcoming movie - yikes. I might give that person a big hug out of pity.

Thank you.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:40 PM
Mustangansta
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chronism

Speaking of Transformers Mustangs, though not from the movie, this one is an Autobot. Made mostly of metal parts, not the usual plastic. Since I loved Tranformers as a kid and have a silver Stang...

where did you get that - i want one - do they sell that in the states - i dont care who it's suppose to be -its a mustang that transforms - super cool -

p.s - old fan as well

loved the cartoon movie the best -

its funny - i draw as well and saw a video of some of the creators of the new movie speaking about how real its going to be - when they transform its going to look exactly as how a car would look if it could really transform to a robot - no extras and stuff or magic parts popping up out of no were- but those production photos got a lot going on there - i cant make heads or tail out of most of it -
Old 06-25-2007, 02:33 PM
chronism
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mustangansta

ORIGINAL: chronism

Speaking of Transformers Mustangs, though not from the movie, this one is an Autobot. Made mostly of metal parts, not the usual plastic. Since I loved Tranformers as a kid and have a silver Stang...

where did you get that - i want one - do they sell that in the states - i dont care who it's suppose to be -its a mustang that transforms - super cool -

p.s - old fan as well

loved the cartoon movie the best -

its funny - i draw as well and saw a video of some of the creators of the new movie speaking about how real its going to be - when they transform its going to look exactly as how a car would look if it could really transform to a robot - no extras and stuff or magic parts popping up out of no were- but those production photos got a lot going on there - i cant make heads or tail out of most of it -
It is the version they make/sell in Japan. Mostly metal parts rather than the cheap plastic ones they sell here in the states. I found this one on Ebay as I couldn't find even the plastic version in silver here in the states. There is a white/blue plastic version named Wheeljack on this side of the pond that could be found with some searching.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:46 PM
mAnYsTyLeS
4th Gear Member

It's a movie people, it's OK to make a few changes. I think it's going to be awesome and I can't wait. Plus, the Decepticon logo looks waycooler than the Auto-bots ------ go evil Mustang
Old 06-25-2007, 06:21 PM
WhoMe
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ohnoesaz

Its all just lame.

If a car turned into a robot, like in the pics provided here, then all of the engine's vacuum hoses, radiator hoses, oil lines,electrical wires and more would be torn to pieces after the first transformation.

The robot would then be looking pretty stupid, standing in the middle of an intersection, with oil and gas spraying all over himself and red tranny fluid running down his leg. He would then, out of embarrassment, transform back into the car so he can drive away and find that it won't even start now because everything, including the battery cables, were torn from their connections when he transformed.

I've just debunked any logical aspect this movie had ever had, and made any toy or sticker idea utterly pointless.

On that note... I see cars around all the time with 10" transformer stickers on their back windshields. Its so sad and stupid. These are old cars where the people are truly fans, and the stickers have nothing to do with the upcoming movie. Its still amazingly sad. Imagine if it had to do with the upcoming movie - yikes. I might give that person a big hug out of pity.

Thank you.
Logic? lol...its a movie about cars turning into giant robots.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:05 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: azstanglover

And wasn't Bumble Bee originally a Volkswagon Beetle. It seems they didn't care what they transformed into in the original cartoon.
Yes that is correct and in the Movie he is a Camaro. It is actually kind of funny becasue i think in the car lot scene there is a Yellow Bug sitting next to him during the car buying scene.

And the above Grimlock was a Dinobot

Heyohnoesaz it's a "MOVIE" Lighten up pal. So i guess you do not watch any TV or Movie right after all it alll defies logic RIGHT??

Richard