Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car thieves should burn alive...

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 08:27 AM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Car theives should burn alive...

ORIGINAL: cryptic26djp

Maybe we should start removing fingers or hands of theives..... you know, like they do in other countries. That would stop a lot of this **** around here.

I like this guys thinking! cryptic for president! We could end rape for good as well.
Old 06-24-2007, 08:57 AM
ilmor
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Car theives should burn alive...

I too vote for limb removal.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:23 AM
8178A
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Car thieves should burn alive...

ORIGINAL: RideCRF450

I walked out of work today to find my car had been burglarized! All they took was my in dash Alpine DVD and my iPod, but my door is all mangled and my dash is torn up. Not to mention the fact that I had to spend a couple hours finding something to clamp the severed battery cables in order to limp it home. These bastards don't deserve to live...sorry guys, had to vent.
Your alarm didn’t go off?
Old 06-24-2007, 11:11 AM
ZZmustang
Banned

Depends on what state you live in for the use of 'deadly Force' or not.
In Texas, you can use deadly force (kill someone) for 4 reasons. 1 You believe your life is in danger, 2. you believe someone else’s life is in danger, 3. you are protecting your property, 4. you are protecting someone else property.
The key to the first two is that your life or someone else life don't have to actually be in danger, It is just that you believe it is. (i.e) your walking alone and 4 guys stop you, If you think they are about to Robb/hurt you, you can pull out your UZI and waste all 4. Now a Grand Jury is gona want to see Guns or Knives from them or something that would indicate they meant harm,
Many people get shot taking car parts in Houston. I no of one instance were a guy seen another guy take something from a car and , He followed the thief home and shot him on the doorstep to his house, No Charges were brought by the Grand Jury.
Car Thieves and Vandals should be deported to China and their citizenship revoked.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:35 AM
Justabear
2nd Gear Member

SUCKS, But, I came out once and the whole car was gone. You then spend an hour trying to convince the Police it wasn't repossessed but actually stolen. When it was recovered and I first saw the car, I said wrong car dudes until I realized it was my car, just covered in mud and half stripped! &*&*###@!!!
Old 06-24-2007, 11:39 AM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

So I read your post early this morning around 3am when I got home thought to myself damn that sucked. I wake up at 7am go out to my car and my door handle is jacked up! They broke it, dented my door scratched my tint, stole my car manual along with my registration and car insurance card and sum other important paperwork I had. They didnt take my satelite radio, didnt take my wallet with all my credit cards in it, didnt take my tuner, my collection of about 200 CD's but *********as messed up my door and disabled my alarm. I give them one thing, they are good but there is a camera where I park so I am hoping to catch these little pieces of ****!! Didn't mean to hijack or anything but man people suck. I need a shotgun anyone selling one? [:@]
Old 06-24-2007, 11:47 AM
ZZmustang
Banned

I have a 18 1/4 inch long 10 gage I carry in my car.
Go to a Gun show. , Again, depends on what state your from.
Old 06-24-2007, 12:21 PM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

My sister-in-law had her Mini-Cooper stolen in front of her house. My brother left his set of spare keys in his "unlocked" Acura. The vandals got in his car and found the keys and took hers for a joy ride. They found it three weeks later in another city's impound lot. That city doesn't try to find the owners if they aren't from their city. What idiots!
Old 06-24-2007, 01:44 PM
americaniron
5th Gear Member

In the old west, if you messed with a mans horse, you were hung. It should still be that way! At the very least we should cane them ,the way they do it in Thailand. In all the years I've been driving, I have had my cars vandalised at least a dozen times. There is no real deterent to stop these *** wipes.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:57 PM
TrIpOd
3rd Gear Member

sorry to hear about it. at least they didnt steal your car though. it can always be worse.

Quick Reply: Car thieves should burn alive...