MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   2005-2014 Mustangs (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs-43/)
-   -   Detroit Meet #3 (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/309846-detroit-meet-3-a.html)

wingman75 06-27-2007 09:25 PM

Detroit Meet #3

Last Chance to sign up. Go to the last page to find the latest details of joining our caravan of Mustangs from Metro Detroit to Port Huron. This thread is for those who want to sign up for the annual Friday night Port Huron Cruise. I started this thread as a Woodward meet and then people were making other suggestions. JimC suggested getting together for the Port Huron Cruise Friday, July 13. I thought it was a good idea so I asked those who wanted to go to it to sign up.

I hope all you guys can make it to this cruise even though its not Woodward. It sounds like it would be a good one to be in. And we'll have our own parking so we can cruise and have a place to park any time.

LATEST UPDATE:This is the list as it stands as of Friday July 13th. If anyone wants off I'd appreciate you letting me know and I'll delete your name. Please read the final page of posts for the latest details about the caravan meeting, times and parking spot at Port Huron.

[1] wingman75 - Jack
[2] JimC - Jim
[3] Puckhog - Marty
[4] Maraman - Josh
[5] rmays06 - Ron
[6] 2005mach1 - Bill
[7] Go Blue 48044 - Bill
[8] 7STANG - John
[9] droptop6 - Joe
[10] mygt500 - Jason
[11] scrming - John
[12] Alternative Auto - Lidio ???
[13] Brian - 94 GT ???
[14] Rainson - Rainson
[15] Rainson friend Lars ???
[16] Rainson friend Pfers ???
[17] downriverT - Mike ???

??? = questionable

downriverT 06-27-2007 10:29 PM

RE: Detroit Meet #3

Should setup a meet spot for the Downriver cruise this Saturday.

wingman75 06-27-2007 10:34 PM

Kind of short notice but sounds like a good idea. Do you know the area and where a spot would be available for 10 to 20 or more Mustangs? Anyone else from Downriver chime in as well.

Maraman 06-27-2007 10:55 PM

im in, i dont know how to get there but if we can get directions, or we can meet on woodward and then convoy to downriver, that would be badass as long as knowone is like racing, or doing anything to attract cops.

Go Blue 48044 06-27-2007 11:17 PM

I'd like to meet up with you guy's sometime.I'm heading up to Traverse City this weekend........so I'm pretty much out for the Downriver Gig.But count me in for the nextWoodward meet.

JimC 06-27-2007 11:28 PM

Port Huron is having its annual cruise night on Friday July 13 -- not quite as big as the Woodward Dream Cruise, but a lot of nicecars from the north end through downtown Port Huron. I wouldn't mind seeing more Mustangs up here that night! I don't know if I can get us a parking lot to meet up in, but if there is enough interest I can check with some friends with businesses along Pine Grove Avenue near the end of I-94.

1BADD05 06-27-2007 11:33 PM

Jack I don't know if you signed up or not but we have the best spot in the world for the Downriver cruise this weekend. I think we have like 29 mustangs signed up so far from the club. If you need to be added please let me know as I will be part of Friday nights set up as well. We do need a few peope probably in 1/2 hour shifts to help with the gate and stuff. But it is a private lot, so anyone just can't come in. So let me know if you want to be added. I will put you on the list. Starts at 0am on Saturday Morning, But I will be there earlier. We will be at the Super K at Fort Street Between Eureka & Pennsylvania (Closer to Pennsylvania). The Club will be in Full Force for Downriver!

1BADD05 06-27-2007 11:34 PM

Sorry 10am

wingman75 06-28-2007 01:24 AM

ORIGINAL: JimC
Port Huron is having its annual cruise night on Friday July 13 -- not quite as big as the Woodward Dream Cruise, but a lot of nice cars from the north end through downtown Port Huron. I wouldn't mind seeing more Mustangs up here that night! I don't know if I can get us a parking lot to meet up in, but if there is enough interest I can check with some friends with businesses along Pine Grove Avenue near the end of I-94.
Jim that sounds like a great idea and it gives people enough time to plan for it. To set something up for this weekend doesn't give enough time. Let us know if we can get reserved parking, that would be great. I bet we could round up a very large group of Mustangs for that.

Anyone else interested in the Port Huron annual cruise night on Friday July 13?

wingman75 06-28-2007 01:30 AM

ORIGINAL: 1BADD05
Jack I don't know if you signed up or not but we have the best spot in the world for the Downriver cruise this weekend. I think we have like 29 mustangs signed up so far from the club. If you need to be added please let me know as I will be part of Friday nights set up as well. We do need a few peope probably in 1/2 hour shifts to help with the gate and stuff. But it is a private lot, so anyone just can't come in. So let me know if you want to be added. I will put you on the list. Starts at 0am on Saturday Morning, But I will be there earlier. We will be at the Super K at Fort Street Between Eureka & Pennsylvania (Closer to Pennsylvania). The Club will be in Full Force for Downriver!
Hey Mike, no I haven't siged up yet. I'm pretty sure I'll be there though if its not raining. But I don't know what the wife has planned for me. I'll let you know tomorrow.