Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My first "mishap"

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 03:11 AM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

Default My first "mishap"

Well, me and some friends decided to go out lastnight and drive somewhere so obviously my car was going to be on the road because well, it's a chick magnet, lol, anyways i pull into my friends driveway and park next to hiscar(Pathfinder),then a few minutes later another one of my friends shows up and he pulls up next to me in his explorer, so there we are parked three in a row, but then another pulls up behind the explorer so we decide to take my car and the explorer. So I told him to wait until i backed outuntil he moves so there are no miscommunications, well then he told the kid behind him to move his car out from behind him, so as i'm backing up he gets in his car,i saw him and wasnt sure what he was doingbut i figured he would wait until i was past himso i turn my head to the other side to make sure i'm not near the Pathfinder and then like two seconds later i hearsomeone scream my name so i stop look over and see the nose of his car right next to me. At this point i feel like I was going to puke, i put it in first and pulled forward shut the car off and jumped out of the car to see the damage... I figured the whole side would be marked up or dented. But luckily only the rear quarter panel had some dents in the fender. He was angled just right so that only the fender was rubbing his car. I sat down and felt a little dizzy but then i thought about what my dad would say......[sm=chairshot.gif]I thought he was going to throw me down some stairs but there's nothing i could do about that so i figured i should enjoy the rest of my night and we still went out after about 20 minutes of discussion, the only good part about this story is that when we met some girls they wanted to ride with meWhen i got home i hardly slept and when i woke up my dad came over to me an said "What the **** happened to the car!" It makes me sad just thinking about it.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:24 AM
Eleanor06
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: My first "mishap"

Been there done that..lol. But it was me the next day whoopin my own ****.
Old 07-01-2007, 04:16 AM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

sorry to hear it......everything will be fine
tho, it's just a little metal, plastic and/or paint

Old 07-01-2007, 05:22 AM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Rdot9

Well, me and some friends decided to go out lastnight and drive somewhere so obviously my car was going to be on the road because well, it's a chick magnet, lol, anyways i pull into my friends driveway and park next to hiscar(Pathfinder),then a few minutes later another one of my friends shows up and he pulls up next to me in his explorer, so there we are parked three in a row, but then another pulls up behind the explorer so we decide to take my car and the explorer. So I told him to wait until i backed outuntil he moves so there are no miscommunications, well then he told the kid behind him to move his car out from behind him, so as i'm backing up he gets in his car,i saw him and wasnt sure what he was doingbut i figured he would wait until i was past himso i turn my head to the other side to make sure i'm not near the Pathfinder and then like two seconds later i hearsomeone scream my name so i stop look over and see the nose of his car right next to me. At this point i feel like I was going to puke, i put it in first and pulled forward shut the car off and jumped out of the car to see the damage... I figured the whole side would be marked up or dented. But luckily only the rear quarter panel had some dents in the fender. He was angled just right so that only the fender was rubbing his car. I sat down and felt a little dizzy but then i thought about what my dad would say......[sm=chairshot.gif]I thought he was going to throw me down some stairs but there's nothing i could do about that so i figured i should enjoy the rest of my night and we still went out after about 20 minutes of discussion, the only good part about this story is that when we met some girls they wanted to ride with meWhen i got home i hardly slept and when i woke up my dad came over to me an said "What the **** happened to the car!" It makes me sad just thinking about it.
First car?
Old 07-01-2007, 11:19 AM
PLstang
5th Gear Member

When I was young I once had three accident in one weekend. All were the fault of other drivers! Last one nearly totalled my car.

I feel your pain! I think my father is still convinced today (24 years later) that it had to be my fault LOL.
Old 07-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

ORIGINAL: nineinchnail1024

ORIGINAL: Rdot9

First car?
yeah, my first car and my first crash, ofcourse it had to be mine and not my moms Pathfinder, lol
Old 07-03-2007, 02:58 PM
KevinMacHeffner

It happens to the best of us. I was driving home the second night I had my '06 GT and just as I was making the turn onto my street (literally 600 feet from home), a cat darts across the road and makes friends with the left front corner of my car. Screwed up the bumper cover and the turn signal light!

Adding insult to injury? The cat survived!!! hahaha
Old 07-03-2007, 03:23 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Ah, don't sweat it. I was 16 when I crashed my dad's 1972 Maverick...you should have seen the other car...a 1980 Mazda GLC...totally destroyed. The Maverick? Well..that thing was made out of pure steele...or so I thought...and there was basically no damage....my dad...almost killled me tho...
Old 07-03-2007, 03:42 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

I had a friend's head go into my door during a fight one night, when I was in my teens. He wasnt my friend anymore afterwods,and I really did not care about his head - more about my door. I ended up really kicking the **** out of the guy who threw my friend into my car and made hippay for the repair. Stuff happens, especially when you are younger, because you end up in places more often when sh! can gor sour. But thats life, youll fix it, move on, and forget about it. Most important is that no one got hurt.