Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Q For all mustang owners

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 11:03 AM
marcuskeeler
5th Gear Member

Default RE: A Q For all mustang owners

Buy a Mustang if you're in love with Mustangs. Otherwise buy the Infinity G35. Fast, quiet, relaxed.

IMHO Toyota FJ is a weird looking contraption.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Alloyed
2nd Gear Member

Ok, I love the FJ, very unique looking truck with great tributes to the old Landcruiser that most people miss (But I love series Land Rovers, so take that with a grain of salt). I was considering that before settling on the Mustang. The G35 is a neat car and one that I have always liked but it pales in comparison to the Stang.

I'm probably not helping. :P Ok, the stang is a joy to drive, I just go out and drive for hours just for the experience. Since mileage isn't a concern, I suggest the Mustang GT.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:54 PM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

I drive my stang 80 miles a day. It loves it.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:00 PM
FastLane034
3rd Gear Member

Why has no one suggested a v6? Same looks and bold you want, better cruiser for gas. IMO
Old 07-02-2007, 02:09 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

If he is collecting cars, then I don't think he is all that worried about gas mileage. Why would anyone want to put our ponies into a corral of rice anyway? Next thing you know the pony is going to get a little PO'ed and start crapping on the rice.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:53 PM
eziz38

1-Again my EXLUSIVE FORD dealer has only ONE class wich is the V8 GT AT mustang

2- I want the mustang to look as much luxury and classy as much as the SLK or th BMW 645 or the Lexus

3- Is it true that the mustang V8 engine is the same as the crown victoria

4- you may think that the gas is the only problem but in my case it is the PARTs and who well fix it since my dealers really have no idea of how t do the fixing
Old 07-02-2007, 06:05 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: eziz38

2- I want the mustang to look as much luxury and classy as much as the SLK or th BMW 645 or the Lexus

4- you may think that the gas is the only problem but in my case it is the PARTs and who well fix it since my dealers really have no idea of how t do the fixing
1. Sorry you don't have amny places to go.
2. If you are looking for luxury, it's not going to be a Mustang. There are no Mustang Grande like the 70's.
3. It is not the same engine as the Crown Victoria. It may have the same size but the internals are not all the same.
4. If you are worried about it breaking down and not getting parts, then you need to get a car that is widely used in your area.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:05 PM
ohsixgt1217
4th Gear Member

2- you arent going to get the classy-ness out of a mustang like a mercedes or bmw, not gunna happen. Its a cheap sports car.
3- NO, it is not the same engine.
4- You can order basically any part you would need over the internet. I have not been back to my dealer since i bought my car.

ORIGINAL: eziz38

Old 07-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Perdi
2nd Gear Member

Well if ya get the Mustang, your gunna wish the 100 mile drive was longer.... you are not gunna wanna stop. I can't tell ya how many times I've needed to go out for say a pack of smokes or some milk or whatever and I'll go 3 towns over...when I could actually walk to the store from my house and be back in 15 minutes...

The other cars, even if they are nice, will NEVER get any looks.... the Stang however, you may find yourself having to talk to random people everytime you take it out....
Old 07-02-2007, 07:23 PM
GidyupGo
5th Gear Member

Better pass on the Stang. If you have to come on here and ask a bunch of strangers what youshould buy, you definitely don't want the Mustang badly enough. Buy it when you KNOW you want it.

Quick Reply: A Q For all mustang owners