Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some Muthaf***er scratched my car!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 12:39 PM
BAMFstang
3rd Gear Member

Default Some Muthaf***er scratched my car!

God I wish i could have caught this POS in the act.

Car was scratch free and clean as can be yesterday. I go to several stores picking up supplies for todays cookout and party. Every place I go I park all alone, with no one else around as usual.

I get home and notice a scratch about 3 inches long on my rear qtr panel about 4 inches below the rear window on the drivers side.. Not a surface scratch like someone brushed against it but a deep one, all the way into the metal. The scratch is curved like someone took a key or something and made a nice sweeping motion as they walked by the car. No dents aroound then area like a door hit it or anything like that. It was definately done with the intent to damage the car.

Completely random azzhole who is so upset as his pathetic life that he takes out his anger and petty jealousy on someone who actually worked for what he has.

The only fortunate thing for me is I have a good friend who owns a body shop and he checked it out and told me he would take care of me and get it back to new again. So I will only pay a fraction of what I would anywhere else.

I would like to set up a sting for these jerks. Park the car all alone like normal. Be sitting nearby within view and wait for some loser to make his move. Then pounce on him and beat him senseless. If I had to wait several hours a day for a few weeks, the satisfaction of finally catching one and unleashing an azz whipping would be well worth the wait.

Old 07-04-2007, 12:43 PM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Some Muthaf***er scratched my car!

I know it may be a long shot....but many stores do have security cameras. You could ask if they would review to see who did it.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:52 PM
FlaPony
3rd Gear Member

Man that sux. The worlds full of @$$holes that have no respect for others property. I understand your anger and the urge to beat someone senseless. Wouldn't it be great to actually catch one of these vandals, I mean how bad can jail be? Hopefully the judge is a car fan and understands that sometimes people need the **** pounded out of them to get them back in line.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:53 PM
BAMFstang
3rd Gear Member

The only problem with that is I stopped at 4 different stores and it could have happened at any of them.

Plus identifying the person would be next to impossible with the low- res images those cameras produce.

Hopefully karma works and this person gets what they deserve somehow.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:00 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

Fricken AssHats......Jealous little pieces of crap.......

Sorry to hear it. I would go absolutely mental if I caught someone doing this......

Mike

Old 07-04-2007, 01:12 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

Damn that makes me angry as hell. I cring every time I get back to my car and see a crap wagon parked real close to my baby. I have found a couple very small dents when washing her but not obvious ones. My car is black and if you look at it too long if gets a chip... very sensative.

Hey lucky you though, to have a friend to fix her up for you.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:32 PM
wthalliii
3rd Gear Member

Man, that makes you want to install something defensive on your car, like maybe an electric fense unit. That wouldn't work, but something to do damage to someone who gets close to your car. I remember reading a couple of years ago about some cars in Australia that had flames that would come out from the bottom of the car to prevent a carjacking. You can't do anything like that, of course, including lying in wait to beat the guy up. Some low lifes just have to try to make themselves feel better by bringing other people down instead of doing something about their own sorry lives. It's sad.

It's great to have friends that can help you, though. My wife always says, "It's not what you know, it's who you know."
Old 07-04-2007, 01:36 PM
ZZmustang
Banned

That has to be the a crappy feeling , to come out and see that. People don't understand what they are doing when they do that. As far as them getting hurt real bad, or just a prank.
I sure would like to hook 220 volts up to my car sometimes. (Go ahead, touch it).
Fix it and forget it,
Old 07-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

Open either one of these if you catch him.

[IMG]local://upfiles/46993/5FB019471CB1426FA61B7342A590D065.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/46993/C850C454CDD34C1E88AFF7E40CDE1F6C.jpg[/IMG]
Old 07-04-2007, 02:01 PM
lrgnation
4th Gear Member

my car got keyed when i was at work. I work 10 hours all day and come back to my car which i have to mark about a mile from work. I didn't notice until the next morning since it was on the passenger side. it starts at the taillight and goes almost to the door. Looks like someone just walked by and was like $#@# this nice car and did that as they walked by on the sidewalk. So now i have to get my entire rear quarterpanel and door repainted...But i get it done for cost of paint and supplies but it still wont be perfect.

The only upside is I am getting a new front bumper now so they can paint it at the same time. As well as finishing my fiberglass sub box so it can be color matched as well.

Quick Reply: Some Muthaf***er scratched my car!