Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Most embarassing Mustang details...

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 12:33 PM
s197richie
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Most embarassing Mustang details...

ORIGINAL: Scotte28516

ORIGINAL: s197richie

ORIGINAL: 47Magic

ORIGINAL: mAnYsTyLeS

People, give the guy a break. I don't think he's bashing the Mustang. Everyone has dislikes.

My dislikes are as follows...

-Cheap plastic materials that rattle a lot
-Engine compartment looks sloppy, wires everywhere, black tape peeling, etc...
-Fake leather seats
-Cheap paint job
- Tinted windows scratch with no MoleSkin (felt)
- Most mods don't go on easily without a fight (some not all)
- TPMS Sensors SUCK ***! Ford uses the ghetto bands instead of valves
- Suspension and brakes from the factory are sub-par
-When going fast and then slowing down, the car doesn't downshift quickly - it kinda just coasts for a while

Everything I listed is minor sh*t and really isn't a big deal. It's just things that I noticed on my car that I would change from the factory if possible. Besides that, this car is an amazing machine for the price. It still looks better than most cars on the road.

(e.g. some kid had a brand new BMW 3 series twin turbo coupe and I saw him scoping the inside and outside of my car while I wasin the Barber Shop.) This car appeals to ALL!!!
AMEN!

Thank you Manystyles.
(For the last time) I am going to clarify for those who can read correctly; I love Mustangs. Best muscle car for the buck, period.

s197richie, I don't give a **** how long you've been a member of this forum. I didn't shoot any disrespect off towards anyone here, nor their cars.

If some of you could get it in your minimalistic heads of yours, I just asked a car enthusiast/reviewer question of what could you improve on the car.

Route99, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retard

jacka$$...telling me that you don't give a sh*t blah blah blah IS in itself disrespect...you start a thread, and when you don't like the replies that are rolling in, you start insulting people's opinions and the manner in which they are expressing them...that is the disrespect of which I speak. As long you as hang around this forum, as your name pops up, the first thing in my head will be your nit-picking whiny-a$$ threads you started, and I'm never gonna forget it...I'm sure most of the members participating in this thread feel the same way...why don't you start fresh at stang.net or something, and next time keep the audacity to a minimum...
In my opinion S197Richie, you have to earn respect, you don't just get it. I think he has some valid points. You have totally disrespected him by your inane, childishbs comments in this post., which makes you a hypocrite! You sound more like a child than my 10 old daughter does! This car does have some f#cked up problems. How about the leaks many people are complaining about? Or, how about the rear axle gear whine, or clutch pack TSB? Or, how about the "Hesitation after long cruise" TSB? Should I go on? I love my Mustang, and have put more money into it than you can imagine, but let's face the facts, it still has some bad issues. I have a new Cadillac CTS-V that will easily whip *** all over your beloved Pony, and I love the hell out of it, and think it's wayyy superior to my Mustang, but that doesn't make me disrespectful towards you or anyone else for saying so. I'm disrespectful towards you because you haven't earned my respect![:'(]I suggest that before you climb atop your pedestal, you realize that no matter the cost of the car, it's still not even close to the best. Do yourself a favor and grow a spine.
as far as me disrespecting him, hey I fight fire with fire...as aforementioned, he started a thread, didn't like the way people were responding, and immediately starting bagging on their comments or the way in which their comments were worded...needless to say when you start a thread you have to accept the bad with the good, the people who say "you're ridiculous" along with the people who say "you're right"...
...p.s. I think there's a bunch of nifty CTS (Continuous Towtruck Service) forums on the net...also go over to street/strip with all the ls1 and neon guys and you guys can havea nice little "mustangs suck" circle-jerk...
Old 07-08-2007, 12:56 PM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

Default RE: Most embarassing Mustang details...

Boy, this thread turned into a pile of doo-doo.

[sm=lockeddance.gif]