Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PEOPLE SUCK!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 12:05 PM
GstangT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: PEOPLE SUCK!!

ORIGINAL: edgespeeder06

ORIGINAL: FenderParrothead

I just can't fathom someone doing that. I know it happens...but...but...WTF?!?!? How can anyone be such a low, scum sucking, piece o' ****?

ok, short 'n sweet...I'm finished. [sm=rant.gif]
yea i kno, it was just a jealous ricer or fart can, thats why i dont leave my car anywhere around here unattended, except in my driveway, i live near him, grr wish people were as nice here as they are in bergen county

First of all, I'm sorry that happened to your car, I can feel your pain as I had my window broken in twice, tire sliced, and some subs and amp stolen from my trunk about a year or so ago.

But with edgespeeder, why do you insist it was ricers? I think you blamed them or mentioned them 3 times in this thread. I think if someone was to break into a car, and steal his paperwork, then later goes into a gated area to take his chin spoiler, I'd assume either they have a mustang, or a friend did. I mean if they were jealous ricers, why risk trying to steal a chin spoiler? Or go after the paperwork? They could've just done easier things like keyed the car, broke the windows, kicked off the chin spoiler, etc. I know people hate ricers here but I mean.. come on.. and I don't mean to attack you or nothing edgespeeder, but that's just an observation I made.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:10 PM
NickSezz
4th Gear Member

Give me a call ...we'll go hunting!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:15 PM
DeStonn
4th Gear Member

I'm in...Loading shotgun right now
Old 07-11-2007, 12:16 PM
guydon
2nd Gear Member

That sucks a$$. I swear to you I would put something on it they could'nt resist and wait for them with my bushmaster XM15, problem solved! I'm a combat vet and half crazy (certified) so I might get away with it. I can't beleive people, no class. In the end I would say MOVE!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:18 PM
DeStonn
4th Gear Member

This is the reason I carry a drop knife...I can always explain that when I caught him breaking into my car and confronted him he pulled a knofe
Old 07-11-2007, 12:19 PM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

That garage has insurance.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:29 PM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GstangT

ORIGINAL: FenderParrothead

I just can't fathom someone doing that. I know it happens...but...but...WTF?!?!? How can anyone be such a low, scum sucking, piece o' ****?

ok, short 'n sweet...I'm finished. [sm=rant.gif]
yea i kno, it was just a jealous ricer or fart can, thats why i dont leave my car anywhere around here unattended, except in my driveway, i live near him, grr wish people were as nice here as they are in bergen county

First of all, I'm sorry that happened to your car, I can feel your pain as I had my window broken in twice, tire sliced, and some subs and amp stolen from my trunk about a year or so ago.

But with edgespeeder, why do you insist it was ricers? I think you blamed them or mentioned them 3 times in this thread. I think if someone was to break into a car, and steal his paperwork, then later goes into a gated area to take his chin spoiler, I'd assume either they have a mustang, or a friend did. I mean if they were jealous ricers, why risk trying to steal a chin spoiler? Or go after the paperwork? They could've just done easier things like keyed the car, broke the windows, kicked off the chin spoiler, etc. I know people hate ricers here but I mean.. come on.. and I don't mean to attack you or nothing edgespeeder, but that's just an observation I made.
well i assume they were ricers, because they cut off the chin spoiler, didnt take it off, so they cant bolt it on to another mustang. duh. im sorry just assumed that, seeing that our hudson county is crowded with them
Old 07-11-2007, 12:55 PM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

totally off topic, but is nextel not workin for anyone else? the tech i spoke on the phone said he couldnt repair it, so now i need to find a place to take it ugh!
Old 07-11-2007, 01:30 PM
NickSezz
4th Gear Member

totally off topic, but is nextel not workin for anyone else? the tech i spoke on the phone said he couldnt repair it, so now i need to find a place to take it ugh!
Nextel is the worst ever.....
Old 07-11-2007, 01:33 PM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

i kno man, its a school phone and im so pissed because i dont have service, i use it for chirping and free texting, ugh!

Quick Reply: PEOPLE SUCK!!