Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Have you ever just watched?

Old 07-13-2007, 01:41 PM
NickSezz
4th Gear Member

Default Have you ever just watched?

I know we all talk about how much we stare at our cars all the time and walk backwards after parking and check out every other stang on the road....but...have you ever just sat a watched from a distance?

I parked my car by the beach the other day so I can see it from time to time...lol And I would watch all the people walk by and it was then that I realized how many just stare and check the car out as they walk by... Soo many people would look at my simple V6 even though there were a lot more expensive BMWs and Infinity G35 cars right by mine...no one cared to look at any of them, but my car they did. Kinda made me feel good ya know?....but the down side of this is that you know that some of those people just can't appreciate to look at something nice and not have it, so they mess with other peoples stuff, and now I can see why...

Nothing like people lookin at ur ride and then you casually walk up, get in, and drive away...
Old 07-13-2007, 01:52 PM
Humphrey99

Default RE: Have you ever just watched?

ORIGINAL: NickSezz
Nothing like people lookin at ur ride and then you casually walk up, get in, and drive away...
+1. I love it walking back out to the parking lot when passer-by's are looking it over and then being able to drive away in it. Even though I am usually looking it over as much as they are...
Old 07-13-2007, 01:54 PM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

I go into the garage several times a day just to have a look, It's like the the first time again and again!!
Old 07-13-2007, 02:07 PM
Margarita Girl
Is the tide gonna reach my chair?

Yup, great ego boost.

Best compliment I've gotten: walked out of a Dunkin Donuts and a few guys were looking into the convertible, one says "oh yea, 5 speed." I excuse myself and get into the car. Guy says as I drive away, "holy s**t!"

Big smile!
Old 07-13-2007, 02:15 PM
owero01
5th Gear Member

^^Most people don't realize that there are a lot of women driving Mustangs especially GTs.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:28 PM
ndnboy
3rd Gear Member

I started doing that with the 66 and I think the 07 is getting more of those long, sitdown, have a beer and stare moments, they are just cool cars to look at as well as drive
Old 07-13-2007, 02:28 PM
bodyputtyless
3rd Gear Member

The best time is at night, when I have the garage lights on and I'm out at the end of the driveway looking back. Its like looking into a Cathedral of Ford Horsepower. As I hit the button on the garage door opener to close the door, I stand at the house entry and watch my beauties shimmer in the long tube flourescents. Chills, plain and simple. I'll pass out if I can ever find a 65/66 fastback to park inside the garage as well.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:15 PM
NickSezz
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bodyputtyless

The best time is at night, when I have the garage lights on and I'm out at the end of the driveway looking back. Its like looking into a Cathedral of Ford Horsepower. As I hit the button on the garage door opener to close the door, I stand at the house entry and watch my beauties shimmer in the long tube flourescents. Chills, plain and simple. I'll pass out if I can ever find a 65/66 fastback to park inside the garage as well.
That was beautiful....
Old 07-13-2007, 04:29 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

ORIGINAL: NickSezz

I know we all talk about how much we stare at our cars all the time and walk backwards after parking and check out every other stang on the road....but...have you ever just sat a watched from a distance?

I parked my car by the beach the other day so I can see it from time to time...lol And I would watch all the people walk by and it was then that I realized how many just stare and check the car out as they walk by... Soo many people would look at my simple V6 even though there were a lot more expensive BMWs and Infinity G35 cars right by mine...no one cared to look at any of them, but my car they did. Kinda made me feel good ya know?....but the down side of this is that you know that some of those people just can't appreciate to look at something nice and not have it, so they mess with other peoples stuff, and now I can see why...

lol that happened to me today in McDonalds, a father was sitting next to me with his two daughters and said to one of them, "How'd ya like to have that car when you grow up, huh?" she was like yeah, then he said "I wouldnt mind having one of those" I sat there with my Double quarter pounder[sm=gobble.gif] with a big grin on my face wondering if i should say anything, he continued to talk about it for a few more minutes, i just ate my food and when i left i looked right at him and smiled as i drove away.[sm=shades.gif]..... oh i like this smiley[sm=shootshoot.gif]
Old 07-13-2007, 04:31 PM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

That brought tears to eye's

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Have you ever just watched?