Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This car is turning me into an a**

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 02:31 AM
sarcomere

Default RE: This car is turning me into an a**

Check this out. Just bought my Stang and only had it three days when I decide to go to the local Barnes and Noble here in Melbourne, Florida to pick up some mags to learn more about OUR ride.... When while stopped at a stop light on the "T" intersection of 192 and Airport Blvd some dude wearing a wifebeater with cap cocked to the side (who happened to be driving a ricer and looking at my ride pretty hard) and his girlfriend (presumeably), decides to peel out by me eastbound onto 192 to impress his princess. Asstard floors it with engine screaming to a loud and thunderous BOOOOMMM!!! follwed by a quick silence and brakes squealing to a stop. Stoopid assclown! Just goes to show just the presence of OUR ride makes people go gaga.... Couldn't help but let out howls of laughter!
Old 07-14-2007, 02:35 AM
Joolander
Lord High Protector

ORIGINAL: sarcomere

Check this out. Just bought my Stang and only had it three days when I decide to go to the local Barnes and Noble here in Melbourne, Florida to pick up some mags to learn more about OUR ride.... When while stopped at a stop light on the "T" intersection of 192 and Airport Blvd some dude wearing a wifebeater with cap cocked to the side (who happened to be driving a ricer and looking at my ride pretty hard) and his girlfriend (presumeably), decides to peel out by me eastbound onto 192 to impress his princess. Asstard floors it with engine screaming to a loud and thunderous BOOOOMMM!!! follwed by a quick silence and brakes squealing to a stop. Stoopid assclown! Just goes to show just the presence of OUR ride makes people go gaga.... Couldn't help but let out howls of laughter!
Did he throw a rod? And did you point and laugh? Because you should've
Old 07-14-2007, 04:35 AM
Sprzout
4th Gear Member

Hehe...Asstards.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:35 AM
kinglasher
2nd Gear Member

This car made me such an a$$ to the point where i dumped my girlfriend and now go out with her ex-bestfriend. Damn car...but wait....she is hotter. :P

Anyways at least I know my cars prostate is fine cause other cars check it out pretty often.

It's made me confident all around really. At my usual saturday night hangouts I get to park right in front of the clubs and stuff like that. They say it puts out a good image of the place. I must admit it's a pretty rare care around here but I also go the extra mile to make sure it's as shiny as the british crown jewels ( and i'm not talkin about prince charles' jewels. ) when I go out.

What can I say?...ladies love it and guys worship it even though most won't admit it.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:15 AM
Jrob27
1st Gear Member

I was behind a Civic with a huge fart can and he was pissed because the truck in front of him was going slow. Its a big strech of road that goes slightly up hill. Well, the guy in the truck turns left and I hear the "fart can" kick in. I had down shifted into second and nailed it. Passed the fart can within 30 feet. The guy was pissed! so riding at the 55MPH speed limit, he decided to go by me. Sorry dude, no way. he got to my rear fender and I waved good by again. I was doing about 90 and slowed quickly to make my right hand turn into the bank. He rode by beeped and gave me the finger. I just smiled and completed my deposit....hmmm wonder if he knew I was depositing money for the Whipple!

I'm 46 years oldand have never acted like this, butas long as it's safe I will embarass as many ricers as I can. Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:43 AM
washburn085
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jrob27

I was behind a Civic with a huge fart can and he was pissed because the truck in front of him was going slow. Its a big strech of road that goes slightly up hill. Well, the guy in the truck turns left and I hear the "fart can" kick in. I had down shifted into second and nailed it. Passed the fart can within 30 feet. The guy was pissed! so riding at the 55MPH speed limit, he decided to go by me. Sorry dude, no way. he got to my rear fender and I waved good by again. I was doing about 90 and slowed quickly to make my right hand turn into the bank. He rode by beeped and gave me the finger. I just smiled and completed my deposit....hmmm wonder if he knew I was depositing money for the Whipple!

I'm 46 years oldand have never acted like this, butas long as it's safe I will embarass as many ricers as I can. Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do.
Amen
Old 07-14-2007, 06:46 AM
undefeated
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FlaPony

I really don't need this car to be an @$$ but it helps
LoL!
Old 07-14-2007, 09:02 AM
GTTED
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Rt1Rebel

I find that my car turns other drivers into ********.

Today's example: I'm coming off the highway at a pretty good clip, 55 mph, onto a secondary road speed limit 35. This idiot in a Taurus speeds up to try and make sure I can't merge fluidly, even though I clearly have the momentum and the position to do it. So I just punch it, no problem really, but so does he. I lay off, but long story short, I realize I'm doing 80 down a 35 mph road with a Taurus riding my bumper.
I used to have the same problem until I installed SLP Loud Mouths, no one likes to play any more. I tried to play with a Subi WRX, but every time I slowed down, he slowed down and tucked in behind me. I have to attribute this to the LM's, they just sound nasty!
Old 07-14-2007, 10:27 AM
jerjan
4th Gear Member

This stuff goes on almost everyday when I'm driving around town. The ricers are the most annoying, and of course most of the teenage drivers with extreme hormonal imbalance. It's funny as I watch them come up from behind me and jockey thier car next to me to race. It's like, what the hell is this, does my car say wanna race on the rear bumper or what? I don't go looking for racers they somehowswarm like beesto get to me! I mean, my carlooks totally stock from the outside. Well, needless to say I never give most of them the time of day, But sometimes when the road conditions are good, I just can't help it, I gotta get a kill! It's usually an STI or another pretty quick car. The other day this guy pulls up next to me in a Subaru wagon, I didn't even give him a second glance.Then the light turns green and he took off like a rocket, He was driving a XTI. I guess it's a turbo charged V6 wagon with an STI engine. Yikes,That little bugger was quick! But, so far, I haven't lost a race yet since the KB was installed.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:27 AM
s2k
5th Gear Member

I would point and laugh at rice in front of their face but next time they see my stangwhenever they WILL key or damage it.

"yo son thiz that Rustang that be had the giggles at me, Letz key his shiz"

Interpretation

"This guy laughed at my car now I will laugh at his with my key etched into his paint"

Quick Reply: This car is turning me into an a**