Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

With the good comes bad!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 04:28 PM
ZZLEGEND
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: With the good comes bad!

totally agree with ya guydon. thereare 2 onthis forumthat i can think of that occasionally just like to hammer on people and act like little kids for no reason when people are just trying to aska simple question or post a comment. but i quess thats what we have to live withso dont let it bother you . just look at the source. maybe one day something will bite em on the butt and they will get the point.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:32 PM
guydon
2nd Gear Member

/\ everyone needs help one day, who will they turn to?
Old 07-16-2007, 03:16 AM
azstanglover
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: guydon

/\ everyone needs help one day, who will they turn to?
I'm sure there will be someone on this forum that helps them. There are alot of nice people here as far as I can tell. This is an internet forum after all and you just never know.

It's been my experience that karma can be a real beotch. If someone is truely a bad person then they will get whats coming to them. The universe will see to that.

While I don't agree with some things that have been said in the forum I'm not sure I agree with censoring someone either. Well up to a point anyway. Threats of physical harm and stuff like that certainly shouldn't be permitted. But when you start censoring people it can get pretty bad. I've seen it before on a forum I used to be a member of. There were some people that started leaving because you couldn't say this or say that. It got to the point where you couldn't even talk about a problem that you were having with mod because they didn't want the mods to look bad. I would hate for it to get that way here.

I don't post a whole lot but I'm here alot reading the threads. I would rather put up with having to read through a few peoples posts of name calling that what I experienced on another board.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:51 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

ORIGINAL: ZZLEGEND

totally agree with ya guydon. thereare 2 onthis forumthat i can think of that occasionally just like to hammer on people and act like little kids for no reason when people are just trying to aska simple question or post a comment. but i quess thats what we have to live withso dont let it bother you . just look at the source. maybe one day something will bite em on the butt and they will get the point.
WHO??? It's time to name names...

Seriously, it's far better to PM a Moderator or Administrator than post a thread if you have a problem with another member.

[sm=lockeddance.gif]