MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   2005-2014 Mustangs (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs-43/)
-   -   ? What are your long term future plans for your S197 ? (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/318393-what-are-your-long-term-future-plans-for-your-s197.html)

GTstangB.F.D.M. 07-16-2007 09:17 PM

? What are your long term future plans for your S197 ?

hey guys,

i have been thinking alot lately, and along wtih doing some mods, i have decided that i am going to keep this bad boy for the rest of my days.. i want to mod the sh!t out of it (not tacky, but engine wise, etc.) and in liek 10 years.. build a completely new motor, or drop a crate motor in it.. make it a garaged, project that will become my sons car.. i want to change all the internals and all.. basically make it a barely legal track car.. that we can have fun with .. (i hope to god i have a good job!!)

so basically.. i was just wondering if you had any plans for your own stang..

let me hear it
GTstang

BAMFstang 07-16-2007 10:01 PM

RE: ? What are your long term future plans for your S197 ?

Current plans are to keep it for a very long time.

It is stored winters and I take care of it so it should still be looking new and running great for many years.

owero01 07-16-2007 10:13 PM

This one is a keeper. I have just about completed the mods I want to do. Keep it undercover and drive it on weekends.

ismellhonda 07-16-2007 10:20 PM

my 6er will be paid off in another 2 years which is when ill be done with school. the plan is to get a gt once im done with school and mod it to hell and let sit in the garage. the 6 will continue to be my dailey driver, but will be sipping on a 75 shot to keep me satisfied.

05Sixxer 07-16-2007 10:20 PM

ORIGINAL: GTstangB.F.D.M.

hey guys,

i have been thinking alot lately, and along wtih doing some mods, i have decided that i am going to keep this bad boy for the rest of my days.. i want to mod the sh!t out of it (not tacky, but engine wise, etc.) and in liek 10 years.. build a completely new motor, or drop a crate motor in it.. make it a garaged, project that will become my sons car.. i want to change all the internals and all.. basically make it a barely legal track car.. that we can have fun with .. (i hope to god i have a good job!!)

so basically.. i was just wondering if you had any plans for your own stang..

let me hear it
GTstang

Dude nice stang btw, I admired it at the meet for like 30 minutes . Its the same color I found and wanted, im so close to getting my GT. When I get it, pretty much keep it forever. Its what I always wanted, and the sixxer for 2yrs pretty muched inducted me into the ferocity of the GT :)

stangdude81 07-16-2007 10:35 PM

I already said I'm done for this year......now I have an x-pipe in the mail and an appointment at a body shop for painted stripes. On tap for next year is wheels and a tune. Maybe I'll get a better paying job and end up doing more. I say now I'll never supercharge it but horsepower is the most addictive drug out there. Crack ain't got nothin' on HP.

zep06 07-16-2007 11:11 PM

ORIGINAL: stangdude81

horsepower is the most addictive drug out there. Crack ain't got nothin' on HP.
aint it the truth though? i will run my money soooo thin just so i can mod my car.. even little mods, or washing it.

kinda like a crack head...

GTstangB.F.D.M. 07-16-2007 11:18 PM

lol... like a crack head

8cd03gro 07-16-2007 11:21 PM

yea.....just don't suck anything for car mods and its ok.

long term plans =
http://forced4.com/v6turbokit.html

+ supporting mods

+either no appearance mods or a very small amount of tastefull ones (gotta keep it sleeper)

+ a hot bitch in the passenger seat.

Alloyed 07-16-2007 11:23 PM

I will keep mine for a while...until I trade it in for something else. I love my Mustang and they'll always be in my life. However, Katherine (My car) and I know that our relationship isn't meant to last forever.;) But she'll always have a high place in my heart.:D