Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blue Oval Industries on Ebay

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 12:18 PM
ponygirl74
1st Gear Member

Default Blue Oval Industries on Ebay

Anybody here buy from Blue Oval Industries on Ebay? Their feedback seems good and I've checked all the prices and they've got the best deal on my first two mods -- the frpp stingers for $449 shipped and the Hurst shifter for $165 shipped.

If anyone here has dealt with them, please post your shopping experience. Also, if anyone has seen a better price for these two prices, let me know.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:51 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

Default RE: Blue Oval Industries on Ebay

The hurst is a great deal no doubt about that, I would almost wonder if it is the same one...I cant find it on ebay from Blue Oval...please include the auction number Thanks!

....for the stingers

Leo Capaldi Racing - FRPP Stingers
Old 07-25-2007, 01:03 PM
fordfanboy
I ♥ Acer

I only have one expereince with them and it wasn't too good. I had ordered some fender badges that they claimed were in stock and I ordered with 2 day express shipping. A week later I emailed them twice with no response and it took 3 days of calling to not get a busy signal. After I finally got a hold of them, the emblems were' 'backordered'. I cancelled my order and they refunded me quickly so they wer good there but that was my first and last experience.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:43 PM
ponygirl74
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: howarmat

The hurst is a great deal no doubt about that, I would almost wonder if it is the same one...I cant find it on ebay from Blue Oval...please include the auction number Thanks!

....for the stingers

Wow, stingers are even cheaper there -- $428 shipped. Thanks. Have you ordered from them? Any else have?

Sorry, it's not Blue Oval selling the Hurst. Here's the link. I thought it was just the shifter for that price, but according to the pic and part # it is the full shifter w/ stalk and ****. What do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...;rd=1&rd=1
Old 07-25-2007, 01:47 PM
06gt5spd
2nd Gear Member

Do a google search, seems like a lot of people have had problems with them. I've never used them, but after reading all that i never will.

Side note: I just ordered my hurst from Brenspeed. They were the cheapest I found at 189.99 with free shipping.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:50 PM
06gt5spd
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ponygirl74

ORIGINAL: howarmat

....for the stingers

Wow, stingers are even cheaper there -- $428 shipped. Thanks. Have you ordered from them? Any else have?

Sorry, it's not Blue Oval selling the Hurst. Here's the link. I thought it was just the shifter for that price, but according to the pic and part # it is the full shifter w/ stalk and ****. What do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...;rd=1&rd=1

Thats not a true hurst, looks like thats a FRPP. No "hurst" name on the ball
Old 07-25-2007, 01:54 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

I ordered my hurst from brenspeed as well....but that auction looks legit and it says new....it is the FRPP shifter which is the exact same....you would only have a different ball i think

As for the stingers, I got mine long time ago before they went about $75 in price....This is the best price i have found for several months though and several people have ordered from them with no problems after i gave them the link.

Good luck Holly!

Old 07-25-2007, 02:04 PM
ghost06
1st Gear Member

I ordered my center fog grille from them Tuesday morning and am receiving it tomorrow. Fastest shipping from anyone I've used on Ebay.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:09 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: ponygirl74

Anybody here buy from Blue Oval Industries on Ebay? Their feedback seems good and I've checked all the prices and they've got the best deal on my first two mods -- the frpp stingers for $449 shipped and the Hurst shifter for $165 shipped.

If anyone here has dealt with them, please post your shopping experience. Also, if anyone has seen a better price for these two prices, let me know.
I purchased a header back exhaust system direclty from them (not e-bay)for my 00 last year ($449). Zero problems, great buying experience with them! I would recommend them. If you're worried about availability just call them and verify it's in stock. Their website is blueovalindustries.com (with a www. in front).
Old 07-25-2007, 02:09 PM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthr...ies&page=1

Quick Reply: Blue Oval Industries on Ebay