Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

my father said no for the manual

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 08:25 PM
26roush06
1st Gear Member

Default RE: my father said no for the manual

Yes 16 and I sometimes eat in my car if im hungry. None of my friends will eat in it but my fam maybe here and there.

And new tranny as get a built one.

ORIGINAL: explict

ORIGINAL: 26roush06

IM 16 AND I DRIVE A ROUSH MY DAD GOT AUTO BECAUSE HE SAID IT IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT DRIVING STICK IN LA TRAFFIC SO I SAID OOKAY GET WHAT YOU WANT I DROVE STICK IN MY 350Z TOTALLED AND I GOTTA SAY STICK WAS FUN BUT I STILL TALKED ON MY FONE ATE AND DID ALL THAT STUPID STUFF GO WITH AUTO GET A NEW TRANNY BE GRATEFUL TAKE CARE OF IT AND THANK YOUR DAD.
16 with a roush?
You eat in your roush?
Get a new tranny?
WHATS WITH TEH CAPS LOLS?
Old 07-28-2007, 08:34 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

Yes 16 and I sometimes eat in my car if im hungry. None of my friends will eat in it but my fam maybe here and there.

IM 16 AND I DRIVE A ROUSH MY DAD GOT AUTO BECAUSE HE SAID IT IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT DRIVING STICK IN LA TRAFFIC SO I SAID OOKAY GET WHAT YOU WANT I DROVE STICK IN MY 350Z TOTALLED AND I GOTTA SAY STICK WAS FUN BUT I STILL TALKED ON MY FONE ATE AND DID ALL THAT STUPID STUFF GO WITH AUTO GET A NEW TRANNY BE GRATEFUL TAKE CARE OF IT AND THANK YOUR DAD.
16 with a roush?
You eat in your roush?
Get a new tranny?
Why??
Old 07-28-2007, 09:21 PM
MantaDreams
3rd Gear Member

he gave u a reason for hesitating on the car in the first place. nicely ask him why not the stick. don't argue as father-son, discuss as friends.

he may actually have a good reason, and he knows you better than u think.

-Dad
Old 07-28-2007, 09:41 PM
26roush06
1st Gear Member

Stock tranny suck and if he wants the power of a standard without it being standard upgrade.

I will upgrade mine when it blows

Supercharger coming soon.

ORIGINAL: howarmat

16 with a roush?
You eat in your roush?
Get a new tranny?
Why??
Old 07-28-2007, 09:48 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

The stock trannys in these cars are better than some in the past. And power was never mentioned is the post.....he is crying because he wants a manual and not a auto...your post is pointless......
Old 07-28-2007, 10:37 PM
Moonbaby1973
2nd Gear Member

You cant find the caps lock key on your computer and apparently you have no idea how to use a period when typing......If these two simple items elude you, you have no business driving a Roush.

Old 07-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Moonbaby1973
2nd Gear Member

[sm=signs006.gif][sm=forgetit.gif] She's Mine!!!

ORIGINAL: s197richie

Moonbaby, I want to make sweet love to your avatar...
Old 07-29-2007, 12:34 AM
TheDutchTexan
4th Gear Member

Like said above... Take it... and don't question. It's got a V8, it's got 300 horse... and it's a no-brainer on the track (only have to worry about the launch, instead of the launch + 3/4 shifts).

I have had to buy my own cars aswell... My parents could have bought me a second hand car, but they did not. If you complain about something that will be given to you from your parents you are insane, and stuck up. I vote your dad gives you a reality check. Get a job, and buy your own car. I doubt it'll have that new car smell, and a v8 under the hood...
Old 07-29-2007, 01:42 AM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Justice

Like said above... Take it... and don't question. It's got a V8, it's got 300 horse... and it's a no-brainer on the track (only have to worry about the launch, instead of the launch + 3/4 shifts).
2 shifts. I cross the 1/4 in 3rd gear. Consistently.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:44 AM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

P.U.N.C.T.U.A.T.I.O.N.
caps lock

Quick Reply: my father said no for the manual