Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rebuilding my 07, the saga begins *Updated* 56K Warning

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 05:16 AM
bomb79
1st Gear Member

Default RE: The saga continues

wow this is impressive!! you guys are awesome. and buddydank keep up the hard work and let your step father know how much we appreciate him for providing us this entertainment, sheez overhaulin is off the air we need our resto fix somehow,lol. i think the stuff big dave has above will help you out alot..
Old 08-06-2007, 05:55 AM
urnamethere
2nd Gear Member

i saw this thread just right now, im glad i got to read all of it before my battery died on the laptop, props to you buddy dank i bet your stang is going to look sweet when you are finished with it, its nice how everyone is trying to help out, if you need a stock v6 muffler let me know and you can have it, unfortunatley thats all i can contribute at this time but if for whatever reason you need it its yours
Old 08-06-2007, 06:20 AM
06elnr
5th Gear Member

this is the greatest guys makes me fill good that everyone is willing to chip in to help out fellow stangers... Maybe the world isnt in such bad shape after all. anyone setup a paypal yet, i will throw in 20.00
Old 08-06-2007, 06:22 AM
06elnr
5th Gear Member

oh, I have a stock gt wing, and fuel door if you need them...let me know and where are you located I would even bring them and help put them on...
Old 08-06-2007, 10:52 AM
buddydank
1st Gear Member

Default MustangForums rocks!!!

After much consideration and hesitation, I've given into the peer pressure and setup a PayPal account to help pay for the paint. Please do not feel obligated, I'm not trying to screw anyone over.
As for the parts donations! WOW! Thanks everyone for their extreme generosity! I'll be contacting people individually to negotiate the shipping on parts that I'm interested in.
I will also keep you updated on the running tally of donations given. I'm trying to come up with an interesting way to keep people involved.

Here is a link that will direct you to donate to my PayPal account. It should show up as bene@icsmail.net under Dank Stang Donations.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...harset=UTF%2d8

If it is inappropriate for me to link this on this forum let me know please.

Tuesday I will be heading down to finish off stripping all the paint. We hope to be ready to paint the primer on by this weekend. Maybe I'll shoot some videos this time? What do you think? Good? Bad? Too much?
Old 08-06-2007, 11:45 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Default RE: MustangForums rocks!!!

Very cool, a very worth while cause for donation.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:59 AM
forrestgump
2nd Gear Member

I think videos would be cool, you could even get a little intro music or something, and you host and explain what your doing with your step-dad maybe get another relative to shoot it and do like 15 min episodes or something. just an idea.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:30 PM
BigDave
3rd Gear Member

Help me here. Whatare the differences between the GT front bumper/fascia and the V6? Can the GT bumper mount up to the V6?
Also, if I ship my bumper, what's the best way to get it packaged and does UPS have a size limitation for shipping?

Thanks,
Dave
Old 08-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Shelty
5th Gear Member

hey man, I subscribed to your thread yesterday and I saw an ad in MMFF that may help you out, incase you cant find certian parts you need

www.newtakeoff.com or their number is 1-888-240-0025 they have all sorts of OEM take off parts and the prices seem pretty decent.

good luck on the build, I'll be following it
Old 08-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Shard Phoenix
2nd Gear Member

Keep up the pics and dedication. If you do end up getting all the parts and paint together I am sure this would be a grand article submission to a few mustang magazines. It has everything a story needs.

Quick Reply: Rebuilding my 07, the saga begins *Updated* 56K Warning