Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Im faster than you

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 12:15 PM
POWERS
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Im faster than you

ORIGINAL: Sleeper05

Based on your 8.0 @ 88mph times that you posted in S/S, which are similar to my own times, I can venture a pretty educated guess.

I say you will best a 12.25 at 113mph, with average times around 12.5-12.6.
That 8.0 was before the gears, so wednesday I will find out how muc ha difference they make. Then i'll be swapping out the 7.5psi pulley for the 9.5psi pulley before sundays run on the 1/4.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:34 PM
POWERS
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ohsixgt1217
On another note, ive seen you around, when we gunna race? lol

MM vs J&J
I'd say anytime, but i moved to Tampa a couple months ago so im no longer in SWFL. I will be at Bradenton on sunday though.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:32 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: POWERS

Well, most of you lol j/k. But i just got my 3.73s put in and its definately a good improvement. Im heding to the 1/8th mile track wed to see if i can beat my best of 7.9. Then sunday is the 1/4 mile which ive never been on, any guesses on how ill do there?
Your among some fierce competition here think again.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:40 PM
POWERS
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Daniel60

Well, most of you lol j/k. But i just got my 3.73s put in and its definately a good improvement. Im heding to the 1/8th mile track wed to see if i can beat my best of 7.9. Then sunday is the 1/4 mile which ive never been on, any guesses on how ill do there?
Hmmmm, nah ill stick to it.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:14 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

hmmm getting froggy.....maybe i will make that leap to bradenton and make a run at ya...I mean since you are faster than me and all....LOL
Old 08-13-2007, 09:24 PM
06tyrfryr
2nd Gear Member

I would think low 12's and knocking on the door of 11's.traction will probably be your biggest issue. Ive seen where the gears actually hurt you at the track because it is so much easier to go up in smoke being supercharged. good luck
Old 08-14-2007, 12:10 PM
POWERS
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cheftjpeck

hmmm getting froggy.....maybe i will make that leap to bradenton and make a run at ya...I mean since you are faster than me and all....LOL
HAHA bring it on. you get your stall on yet?
Old 08-14-2007, 12:11 PM
POWERS
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 06tyrfryr

I would think low 12's and knocking on the door of 11's.traction will probably be your biggest issue. Ive seen where the gears actually hurt you at the track because it is so much easier to go up in smoke being supercharged. good luck
Ive got the suspension work done, and ill be on MT ET Streets, my problem is bogging from launch more than spinning, im working on getting a higher stall in the near future though.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:35 PM
buster
4th Gear Member

I put 3.73 in my 01 and I was VERY diasappointed. Nice car
Old 08-14-2007, 06:15 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 06tyrfryr

Ive got the suspension work done, and ill be on MT ET Streets, my problem is bogging from launch more than spinning, im working on getting a higher stall in the near future though.
hmm..whats up with that ...I am getting very little to no bog at launch....no My stall not in yet...been busy with our expansion...probably wait until fall to get it installed as I am going a whole bunch of upgrades at the same time to save on labor costs....

Quick Reply: Im faster than you