Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who wants to help me transfer money?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 07:48 PM
JPaikos
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Who wants to help me transfer money?

PayPal also has a debit card. You will get it in 3 to 4 days. I just got mine. Works like a Visa but automatically debits the money from your PayPal account.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:04 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

OK, a bit off topic, but not completely....For all you PayPal gurus.....

So I have used PayPal quite often for purchases. I have my debit card linked via PayPal. No credit card, just my debit card, which of course is linked to my checking account. No problem. Now, let's say I list something for sale on the forum and sell it. I send an invoice to the buyer via the "request money" on PayPal. When the buyer pays, do the funds go directly into my checking account via the link on PayPal, or, does it go into kind of a "limbo" PayPal account, and then I have to transfer it to my checking account via my debit card? If yes, how do you then transfer it to your bank account?? If this is not the best way to handle this transaction, what is? The above mentioned PayPal debit card??

Thx,
Mike
Old 08-21-2007, 08:06 PM
ucdgreek
1st Gear Member

Evolution sucks. go with brenspeed
Old 08-21-2007, 08:09 PM
Buckshot Barry
3rd Gear Member

Be carefull here. Make sure the user has both a verified account and address. PayPal can pull money back.

Sorry, but I had my cousin get burned selling an item or 2 on PayPal. (out of 1,000's).
Old 08-21-2007, 08:16 PM
JPaikos
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mlcrycc

So I have used PayPal quite often for purchases. I have my debit card linked via PayPal. No credit card, just my debit card, which of course is linked to my checking account. No problem. Now, let's say I list something for sale on the forum and sell it. I send an invoice to the buyer via the "request money" on PayPal. When the buyer pays, do the funds go directly into my checking account via the link on PayPal, or, does it go into kind of a "limbo" PayPal account, and then I have to transfer it to my checking account via my debit card? If yes, how do you then transfer it to your bank account?? If this is not the best way to handle this transaction, what is? The above mentioned PayPal debit card??

Thx,
Mike
It goes to your paypal account. Its not a bad account. Its a money market with a pretty good interest rate. You can then transfer the money to your "regular account" via PayPals transfer money option for free. To send someone money who does not have a paypal account, you can have paypal cut a paper check and send to someone.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:24 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JPaikos

ORIGINAL: mlcrycc

Thx,
Mike
It goes to your paypal account. Its not a bad account. Its a money market with a pretty good interest rate. You can then transfer the money to your "regular account" via PayPals transfer money option for free. To send someone money who does not have a paypal account, you can have paypal cut a paper check and send to someone.
Thank you! I appreciate the info.....

Mike
Old 08-21-2007, 10:25 PM
User 113021
3rd Gear Member

I would stick with Brenspeed as well....
Old 08-22-2007, 04:46 AM
robsirish

not to change the subject but were would you buy 100 octane gas besides at the track? hope this isn't a stupid question but the highest i've seen around here is 94!
Old 08-22-2007, 07:16 AM
tom281
2nd Gear Member

Search for threads on Evo's customer service....... you'd go with Brenspeed if you did.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:45 AM
Drop Top 06
3rd Gear Member

Do you want my full bank account number and SSN too?! seriously, that sounds sketchy, and with this many people happy with brenspeed's service, I would spend the extra $50 on it. Modding your car is like going for Lazer eye surgery. You can shop around, but you really don't wanna go to Dr. Nick Riviera who will charge $100 an eye when everyone else charges $1000 an eye. Think about it.